Real Photos of the Zx-14

hionbusa

Registered
zx-12r.org Offline

To not sound so negative.
The only thing I like about the design are the Gauges .
They look pretty cool.

Notice the "george Forman Grill" fairings
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|hionbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133485447 -->

I don't like the side grills but I'm sure there will be a mod soon after it's out. Other than that its pretty plane Jane. It's going to be a cool bike after its out and kicks butt at the track. Sad but true.

So if it's a tenth or two quicker in 1/4 mile stock for stock-- Comes to rider ability anyway.
Just because of that-- our Busa's will never be slow-- no worries Rock on
laugh.gif

The bike looks great minus the banana seat and testarossa sides. The red would look good with the lowers painted to match.

Are these bikes in the showrooms now? Hey, I looked at the Beemers yesterday, might as well look at the Kaws. I like to see things in person and throw a leg over.
Rest assured I ain't buying nothing but Trumps and Zooks.
Mad`

So if it's a tenth or two quicker in 1/4 mile  stock for stock-- Comes to rider ability anyway.
Just because of that-- our Busa's will never be slow-- no worries  Rock on    
laugh.gif
Very well said.

The jury is still out on the looks...I'm gonna hold out until I can see one in person..

i was gonna say if you started workin on color match replacement fairings to replace the grills on the side , sombody could probably haul in some serious loot$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ cause those things are hideous!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
but then again frame it just looks like a giant i beam
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Looks kinda 80'ish to me
afro.gif
. And the side view with the grills must have been and attempt to copy the Suz RF 900 grills. It looks kinda off balanced but I can't say just where, the rear doesn't go with the front. And the middle does a poor job in pulling the two together visually! My .02 cents  
blush.gif

Side Grills -1
Front end lamps with lights on +1

The Bike looks killer and if it had that hard cover on the rear seat then its good enough for me. Who knew I would end up liking it after all. I guess I had the same feelings about the Hayabusa when I first saw it.

Lower it 2 inches and paint the red ZX-14s grills red to match and it would a-ok in my book. I think i'm going to give my dealer my card upcoming spring and go for a test ride, to compare.

Until the Busa I was a Kawi man....then I realized how peaky all my Kawis had been. Fast on top but no low end. And the Busa just feels more quality.
I would still own a Kawi tho if it fit my bill. And I did think the 12R was a good looking bike....how they came from that to the ZX-14 is beyond me
wow.gif
They really should have kept the 12's looks, but if the 14's a runner it'll sell just fine
wink.gif
.......Until the new Busa comes out
tounge.gif

OK for a few years now all the test riders have bitched about the busa's analog style speedo and tach. Now the kawi comes out with them on the ZX-14. If they are so bad andout dated, why is everyone else switching back to them???

Back