I went to the Dark Side, Sorry Guys!

The Connie is a very capable and widely acclaimed machine.

Congrats!!! :cheerleader:

Good luck with the recovery and ride safe forever, bro!!!

Congrats on the new bike. I have an FJR in my stable with the Busa. I looked at the Kawi, but they still have a few things to iron out.

glad to see you doing what you need to do to stay on two wheels...hope your shoulders improve back to 100% :beerchug:

I've got the same Connie. I can't get very comfortable on it. Had Phil's wedges on it, bar riser's a Mayer seat and I still am more comfy on the Busa. My 6'4" frame just dosen't like the fit. Think it's the bars, width, grip angle, reach? Something, haven't figured it out yet. Wrists, arms and shoulders don't like something about it. :dunno:

I would like to have the bars lower and back farther, but that option isn't out there.
Bet ya can't ride all day and not kick a saddlebag at least once. :laugh:

Thanks Tim! I won't be going anywhere, made to many friends here. I can't wait to put some miles on her though.:thumbsup:

Very nice ride Kevin, now bring it on over and I will put some miles on her for ya. :laugh: I bet you will still be able to smoke over half the guys on gixxers, the rider has alot to do with that and we all know how great you can ride brother! :) :beerchug:

I am just 6' and 210 so it fits me very well. I have never been on a bike this smooth. It surprised me how comfortable and smooth it was and yes the bags are going to be very hard to keep the shoes off of.

I've got the same Connie. I can't get very comfortable on it. Had Phil's wedges on it, bar riser's a Mayer seat and I still am more comfy on the Busa. My 6'4" frame just dosen't like the fit. Think it's the bars, width, grip angle, reach? Something, haven't figured it out yet. Wrists, arms and shoulders don't like something about it. :dunno:

I would like to have the bars lower and back farther, but that option isn't out there.
Bet ya can't ride all day and not kick a saddlebag at least once. :laugh:

So far I love the KiPass but that may change over time. I will let ya know how it goes.

Love that color! Only thing that scared me off Conny is that complicated Kipass sys.
Read that it's susceptible to rf interference, and that fob could screw up a pacemaker etc
Grateful for any info.

The Concourse deffinately isnt a slouch in the HP department and from what I understand, they handle pretty well also. Nice bike :thumbsup:

From personal experience, staying on two wheels is optional on your new bike. I ride with one routinely. It is a great machine. Congrats on the new bike.

I'm in the same boat; shoulder surgery 2 weeks ago, can't ride for several months. Also having trouble getting legs bent enough to keep on pegs, even with buell's. I put the busa up for sale, pending at this time. Will likely get something more comfortable. How is the peg position and passenger comfort? Congrats on getting a new bike you like!

Back