I went to the Dark Side, Sorry Guys!

fishhook

Registered
I have had shoulder surgery now on both shoulders and it was hurting so bad to even ride for 100 miles. So I went looking for something more comfortable and this is what I came up with! At least it is still sporty.:moon::laugh: The Busa will be up for sale soon.:whistle:

0828091952_0001.jpg

:laugh: j/k brother...hope your shoulder gets better :beerchug:

And you come to your senses :poke:

Nothing wrong with that. If you get permanently injured or you just get a liitle older and get tired out from the low bars on a Busa, it would be a great choice.

Its a shame that Kawasaki, Yamaha and Honda all make a bike like that but Suzuki doesn't. The Concours, the FJ1300 and the ST1300. I think they (Suzuki) missed the boat on this one. Very unusual for them.???

EEEEk!:eek: Just get used to the rear view! Just pokin' fun, nice looking bike, slower that it may be though...:whistle:

2008-hayabusa-gsx1300r-008.jpg

Love that color! Only thing that scared me off Conny is that complicated Kipass sys.
Read that it's susceptible to rf interference, and that fob could screw up a pacemaker etc
Grateful for any info.

Last edited:
You're gonna be missin that awesome power... Probably gonna be riding like a slug down the road w/ the cruisers flyin past ya. JK... Get better so we can make fun of you down the road.

The Concours is a nice bike. Hope it allows you to ride "pain free". I mean that's what it's about right.? Riding :thumbsup:

Hope you'll still be around on the .org, even if you do sell your Busa.

Very nice ride Kevin, now bring it on over and I will put some miles on her for ya. :laugh: I bet you will still be able to smoke over half the guys on gixxers, the rider has alot to do with that and we all know how great you can ride brother! :) :beerchug:

The Concours is a nice bike. Hope it allows you to ride "pain free". I mean that's what it's about right.? Riding :thumbsup:

Hope you'll still be around on the .org, even if you do sell your Busa.

He will still be around, because we arent going to let him go anywhere, to good of a friend and riding buddy. :)

One sweet looking ride there. Allows you to feed both sides of the riding passion...go fast look cool and the go cool and look fly!:beerchug:

Back