I need to quit smoking

Below are some website to take your mind off smoking.

Silly ~ D241

Need a game?
www.vendornation.com/community_games/ and
www.linerider.org/play.php

Need a relaxing 'game'?
http://intihuatani.usc.edu/cloud/flowing/

Need to see some cute animals?
www.cuteoverload.com/

Need a hug?

Need advice?

Need to set some goals?
www.43things.com/

Need some positive thoughts?
www.bbc.co.uk/slink/iloveme/positive/index.shtml and
www.storybin.com/index.shtml

Need to start cleaning your house?
www.flylady.net/

Need to read the best of Quitnet?
Link no longer works

Need to be inspired by a fellow Q-ster?
http://web.mac.com/t0ddl/bigquit/

Need to hear some silly quitsongs?
www.dupagehealth.org/tobacco/im_alive/song-list.html

Need a smile on your face QUICK?
www.vegard.net/about/one-liners.php

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great. The more ideas you have available, the better your support will be.

I grew up in a house breathing second hand smoke for 12 years. I went through the nicotine withdrawals when I moved into my own place at the ripe old age of 18. I didn't have to break the physical habit like you do. I can tell you that you, and the people close to you, will notice things for the better very soon.

Be careful not to use food as a crutch. It will only add poor quality calories that will be stored as fat. You can always do some exercising if you get the urge. Your body will not crave nicotine while it's getting endorphines. Plus you will also get the garbage out of your lungs faster.

If you do need a substitute get some "no carb/no sugar/caffine free" drinks. They have no addiction risk, and very few calories. PM me if you want me to send a few in to help you.

Keep us posted.

Keep the faith - you can do it! Be strong and never give up. Don't let anything as dumb as smoking run your life. You will always win if it's what you really want.

Congrats on your first 24 hours. For what it's worth, you're an inspiration for me to try it. However, since i just bought a carton, it'll be a week or so before i go that route. Hang in there.
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

Back