I quit smoking and drinking

I quit smoking and drinking.
I quit smoking on new years day and have not had a drop of beer in two weeks. I used to drink beer almost every night till i got drunk.

One thing i notice about not drinking is i have more energy and i wake up earlier feeling more rested.
It is 6:30AM on a Sat and i am not sure what to do with myself, lol

Good for you, man. I'm trying to quit smoking right now, and I've gotta say, its friggin tough. Congrats.

Congrats! :cheerleader:

Those are two tough habits to break. :thumbsup:

I quit smoking on new years day and have not had a drop of beer in two weeks. I used to drink beer almost every night till i got drunk.

One thing i notice about not drinking is i have more energy and i wake up earlier feeling more rested.

Congratulations man...Quitting smoking and drinking are too hard vices...I dont know what the weather is in your area...But if at all possible go for a ride...

congratulations! i wish i can stop drinking myself but it's a good stress reliever for me. :whistle:

Man keep it up, your doing great. I quit smoking over a year ago.

Man, I'll bet you are hard to get along with at home right now :moon:

Now, go for a walk and clear your lungs. Hang in there

Thank you everyone for the nice comments.
Now I can put some of that money i spent on tobacco and alcohol toward my busa.

It feels great to not smoke or drink.

Congratulations! Keep up the discipline.

A pack a day habit alone requires about $2200 in pre-tax earnings to support. I was always too cheap to pick up that habit.

drink a beer its noon somewhere............j/k congrats

Yes all I can say is congrats...

I have a drink every once in a while but used to me a bad alchy.. So I can chalk that one up.

Tried to quit smoking and well I failed...

So in all seriousness gratz and keep it up.

Good for you. I quit drinking booze of any kind Dec of 2007. Have not had a drop. I told the wifey, it saves me over $100 a month in Scotch billing. :laugh::laugh:

I hated wanting to ride but had a few beers in me. Or get a call from a friend to go and do something that you do without be under the influence, but had some very nice single malt scotch saying NO you can`t go.

I smoke sigs sometime. But love a damn fine cigar. Where is my coffee?

Back