I need to quit drinking...

CaBusaGirl

Donating Member
Registered
Just some reasons you know you might need to quit drinking...

1- When you drink you think that dancing with your arms overhead, shaking your ars, and yelling WOO HOO is truly the sexiest dance move EVER!

2- Your bladder becomes amazingly full every 10 minutes and when you try to use the restroom your friends have to come with you.

3- You sit down and the room and people around You start spinning profusely.

4- slurring your words so bad, that nobody can understand what your saying and then when they say, "what," you can't even remember what you were talking about.

5- You pass out at the party. And the next morning you are dressed up like a princess or there is writing all over your face and limbs.

6- You've suddenly taken up smoking, and become really good at it

7- The urge to take off articles of clothing becomes strangely overwhelming

8- Your eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own, so you keep them half closed and think it looks exotically sexy

9- You yell at whoever is making your drinks, because you think you got cheated by giving you lemonade, but that's just because you can no longer taste the vodka.

10- You think you're in bed, but your pillow feels strangely like the bathroom floor

11- Your hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves

12- You begin to think you're a really good dancer and anyone within arms reach becomes your new dancing partner.

13- You've taken off your shoes because you believe it's their fault that you're having problems walking.

14- One minute you're strutting your stuff, the next minute you're rolling on the ground, and you can't seem to remember the transition.

15- You can no longer feel your face or limbs so you shake your body all over and try to regain feeling.

Here's some pics I am probable going to get my butt kicked over. :rofl:

l_48850731e0663ed3e3b34c80937e78d0.jpg

arai.jpg

101_1520.jpg

100_2035.jpg

100_2047.jpg

100_2045.jpg

100_2040.jpg

101_2813.jpg

101_2837.jpg

101_2848.jpg

:rofl: That's some funny shid CBG! The dog pic is awesome :laugh:

And the one of the woman who looks like she is completely hammered w/ blood shot eyes and the American flag behind her is hilarious. Can tell she had one to many :beerchug:

I think we need to tip one back together sometime. God help us if you attend this years Spring Bash :whistle: :laugh:

Thanks for sharing!

Forgot one

# 16. You wake up face down fully clothed except your pants are pulled down around your knees and your but hurts for some reason an you don't know why.

Just some reasons you know you might need to quit drinking...

1- When you drink you think that dancing with your arms overhead, shaking your ars, and yelling WOO HOO is truly the sexiest dance move EVER!

2- Your bladder becomes amazingly full every 10 minutes and when you try to use the restroom your friends have to come with you.

3- You sit down and the room and people around You start spinning profusely.

4- slurring your words so bad, that nobody can understand what your saying and then when they say, "what," you can't even remember what you were talking about.

5- You pass out at the party. And the next morning you are dressed up like a princess or there is writing all over your face and limbs.

6- You've suddenly taken up smoking, and become really good at it

7- The urge to take off articles of clothing becomes strangely overwhelming

8- Your eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own, so you keep them half closed and think it looks exotically sexy

9- You yell at whoever is making your drinks, because you think you got cheated by giving you lemonade, but that's just because you can no longer taste the vodka.

10- You think you're in bed, but your pillow feels strangely like the bathroom floor

11- Your hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves

12- You begin to think you're a really good dancer and anyone within arms reach becomes your new dancing partner.

13- You've taken off your shoes because you believe it's their fault that you're having problems walking.

14- One minute you're strutting your stuff, the next minute you're rolling on the ground, and you can't seem to remember the transition.

15- You can no longer feel your face or limbs so you shake your body all over and try to regain feeling.

Here's some pics I am probable going to get my butt kicked over. :rofl:

:beerchug::drinka::drinka:beerchug:0__s:beerchug:0__s::drink::bounce:

Back