drinking and driving

My wife and I are very strict on the subject. Either she drinks or I drink but never both of us while we are out of the house.

Good think we normally have everyone over to our house and most of our guests are close enough to walk home or sleep over.

Exactly how me and the ex were, good thing is i grew up around great friends that also pushed it, you were driving you weren't drinking! So i keep it generally to home or at my brothers and crash in his extra room. And luckily my sister doesnt drink,so they will always come pick us up if we call. I dont like being a burden to em so i plan ahead :thumbsup:

Sheeple

^ Shows how much you know about the legislative/constitutional rights afforded to Australian citizens.

Do you think the USA is the sole country that guarantees freedoms to its citizens?

Having roadblocks to prevent people from driving drunk is NOT "heavy handed interference", nor does it take away an alleged "rights" that you might think you have. - You do not have a "right" to drive drunk. People like you are the same ones who moan about "goverment interference" over issues like mandatory wearing of seatbelts, i.e. morons.

As for your objection to being asked to produce license/registration/insurance details at what is ostensibly an RBT point, well, don't you think it's good to know that other road users are licensed and insured?!

ProTip: If you wish to engage in conversation without coming across as an imbecile, improve your grammar and spelling. Also try getting quotes accurate, unlike, for example, your misquotation of Benjamin Franklin (which you clearly don't understand the meaning of).

Back