Well... The Revster Officially Fugging Quits...

I've been smoking since I was 16... so lets see... thats Half my life.... That's kinda spooky... no wonder I allways turn to smokes when stressed, it's all I know how to do... Hmm....

I always like hearing people saying that they quit smoking.
I hate being a second hand smoker.
I think the fact fact that you can't smoke in NYC restaurant and bars is awesome!

Good luck, you see food will taste so good and your girl too!

I'm impressed Rev. Way to go dude. I'm very proud of you (as if you ever needed my approval...
biggrin.gif
) It's not impossible Rev. My dad has been 'smoke free' for just over two years now. He's 76 years old and he had been smoking since he was 13. So, on his 74th birthday, he just decided to quit. And he did it cold turkey. No drugs or hypnosis, just sheer will power. Go on Rev, you can do it. I've got faith in ya.

Brian
tounge.gif

Well, one week into it and I feel pretty damned good... Hell I have even been sleeping better. Thanks for the Good words BAcharles I appreciate it, and all the rest thanks a bunch..

So one week into it and really I am not having any trouble, this weekend could get interesting but we'll see... The wife seems to be getting pretty cranky now and then but I guess combining PMS with No cigarette's all in one week will make anyone a little grumpy...

Later all...

stick to it Rev and you will be successfull... Don't get discouraged if you have one on your road to quiting... most can't do it cold turkey.

i would advise against having 1... if you do it'll be just like starting all over again.

quit... that doesn't mean one occasionally because it won't work.

Thanks Rippah!!! So, How the hell you healing up anyway? How's the mits? How's the SV looking?

Thanks Rippah!!!  So, How the hell you healing up anyway?  How's the mits?  How's the SV looking?
SV is tip-top baby! I rebuilt it lickity-split.

Arm is good, thumb is still sore. Me go racing in mid-June... We shall see if I can get back in the saddle again!

Thanks for asking!

I hope you are still off the cancer schtick bud.

-Rip

Oh yeah...Not smoking is going well but prolly going to be a rough weekend...  I definitely need to keep busy thats for damn sure...

Glad your squared away, and the SV is healthy...  Have fun out there...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085192855 -->

Bro... When are you comin' up my way?? I guess I needs to plan another trip down to you, since the wife and job won't let you have any play time.

I will be down there in October for Phil's wedding. I will be swinging by to hang if you dig.

-V

Bro...  When are you comin' up my way??  I guess I needs to plan another trip down to you, since the wife and job won't let you have any play time.

I will be down there in October for Phil's wedding.  I will be swinging by to hang if you dig.

-V
poop yeah, I'll make sure there's some Guiness in the house...  Keep me posted bro.. I'll be ceratin to be in the AOR when your down here...

Might have to hit Bahama Breeze again.  A group of us tried to make it there with Longbow, but a two hour wait was just too much...  We kinda got Longbows trip down here all wrong, just a lot of confusion and shid... I need a chance to restore the Tampa Image a little... heh, but your pretty familiar with the area .... So that'll help...

So yeah that would be cool, Lemme know...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085194888 -->

Yessir! Doing Good... Been feeling better as well... Only Problem I am having is food... Yep, I give up one vice I dive into the other... Go figure... Oh and of course I am just a little Tiny bit edgier than normal... Just DO NOT cut me off on the bike... Man... I'm down for a "Bit of the Old Ultra Violence"...

Yup, since I made my announcement I haven't had a single puff... Though does tackling a female smoker and sucking the smokey goodness outta her lungs count?
rock.gif
Heh, Seriously though it's going pretty well... Just wish I could kick this crank habbit.... (Did I say that out-loud?)

So yeah, thanks for checking on me, I am doing really well... I feel better, my nose is working better, and honestly I am not even all that grumpy...

Rev

Congrats, REV.....

Perhaps shaving as a means of relieving stress? They have some really soothing creams, ya know....

Back