Flying Swan Coffeehous first motorcycle cafe

what about me, oh i forgot im married
mad.gif

Update from the Swan
Monday, May 12 and Monday, May 26
Motorcycle Monday
May is Motorcycle Awareness Month in British Columbia, I put on a evening of fun for all the motorcyclist in Vancouver. This year I am raising fund to print up this bumper sticker. Wish you guys and gals could come to this event. We need the support of each and every rider if we are going to be a strong voice in the community. Check it out.

ShoulderChecksticker_50.jpg

Good to hear from you again Swan! You been busy?? Been super busy on my end at work.... still workin today. Will see ya later!

all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

Here's Lauren with Anna designs. If there's any women out there that need sexy leathers this is the girl to look for at Laguna.
Well, she certainly is hot, and obviously talented and a smart business person. I would love to meet her, but I defer to the great Cache...21 is just a bit too young for me.

Why are the Gods so mean?
firedevil.gif
21 is not too young for me buddy. You older gentlemen sometimes forget (memory is the first thing to go) that there are some strapping young lads on this site. However, I'm sure through your experience you have got me in the charm department......and Greg is kinda swole..........well.......maybe I should.............uhhhhhhhh.........nevermind.

Here's Lauren with Anna designs. If there's any women out there that need sexy leathers this is the girl to look for at Laguna.
Well, she certainly is hot, and obviously talented and a smart business person. I would love to meet her, but I defer to the great Cache...21 is just a bit too young for me.

Why are the Gods so mean?
firedevil.gif
21 is not too young for me buddy.  You older gentlemen sometimes forget (memory is the first thing to go) that there are some strapping young lads on this site.  However, I'm sure through your experience you have got me in the charm department......and Greg is kinda swole..........well.......maybe I should.............uhhhhhhhh.........nevermind.
Actually age doesn't mean a thing to me...x-wife was 8 years older than me, and recent girlfriend was 5 years younger. Its just that it is hard for me to imagine that a woman younger than 25 will have the maturity and experience to have a whole lot in common with me. Additionally, when you are that young, most are still developing (personality) and changing, so who she is attracted to and compatible with now, might not be the same in a year.

But hey...i'm open minded!
devil.gif

Flying Swan, a quick question from Ks. I know you've probably already been asked this but here goes. Do you live in Victoria, B.C.? I hardly ever visit the coast but I did go to Victoria last summer. What a beautiful place. I visited the Butchard (something like that) gardens in July. Wished I'd known you and your friends then, would have stopped in to say hi!

Hi ks_waterbug,
Love you avatar by the way.
biggrin.gif
No I live in Vancouver, Kitsilano to be exact. It's beautiful over..man if you knew us then I could of showed you around. I used to be a conceirge before taking over this restaurant. Anyways, next time...okay.
wink.gif

Hi cache,
You're so cute. This is Anna Thomas. The girl that designs women motorcycle gear. Yes, she is single. She is 21 years old. Just finished university and yes, she's coming to Laguna. She will be setting up a booth at Laguna. This is her first year trying to sell her designs. Check out her website. It's new so there's not much stuff on it www.ignitiongear.com  Right now she just having fun...cruising as I would put it. When it comes to men, she goes for that GQ look. She's a westside girl in otherwords extremely nice but with a attitude. If I open the cafe at night. She'll be there bartending. I might open evenings where there will only be girls that ride working the place. Anyways, I ask her to get on line. Right now she's in Toronto selling her stuff. But I hate to tell you...the girls probably got a line of men waiting. So I don't want you to get too excited but I will definitely introduce you two if you like. She'll be at my big event May 12/26. If you want to cruise up those days or one of those days, you'll get to met her for sure. I'll give you more details if you like.
Glad to see I can help you with something.  
tounge.gif
Julia,
I have replied to this before, but here is a new version:

Glad you all are coming to Laguna. I would love to meet all your friends and hope to ride with most of you once or twice!
Sounds like some of your friends will be busy, probly not going to get out much. Anyway, looking forward to it. Will be nice to check out Anna's setup down there. Maybe if she is not too famous by then, I can get a good photo with her.
smile.gif

Later all!

Hey Cache,
You are a sweetheart. I'll make sure we all get a picture with Anna. I'm am looking forward to meeting everyone on this board. I have never met a bunch of nicer people in my entire life. I wish that we all lived a bit closer so we could socialize a bit more. Oh well, our yearly events will be lots of fun and definitely something to look forward and plan for. Take care and have fun.
wink.gif

You cannot believe how frustrated I am at this moment: I went to Vancouver two years ago, stayed for a month (I can remember some names of what we visited - Nanaimo, Banff, Columbia Icefields, a couple of BEAUTIFULL glacier lakes - lake louise if I'm not mistaken) I did 14.000 km (about 8000 miles) in that one month, and apparently I totally missed the best part.

Damn, damn, damn ...

Well, I always said I would go back one day ...
wink.gif
... And now I'm motivated more than ever ...

Wow! Looks like you've done so much to promote motorcycle awareness, that's just awesome!

Hey Julia, could you please post when or if you're gonna have a Saturday or Sunday event.
A bunch of us boys from Maple Ridge would like to come check it out, but are so busy during weeknights we can't make it.
Man, was that a huge coincidence that my uncle ran into you in Cache Creek the day after my wedding.
Wish I was there.
Thanks Julia
Bill

Thanks Big O..we're working hard to make the road safe.
Nightstalker, next time you come up this way..you've got to call me.
monsterspeedfreek...it was just unbelievable running into your uncle..it was just funny because I told him I just talked you on the board about your wedding..I'll definitely post our events...oh..July 5...we've got a BACKYARD BQ happening..7:00pm at the Swan..all bikers. Oh..on July 19 we've got one of our HOT CHICKS BIKE WASH at Pacific Yamaha. I'll post more about that. Talk to you soon.
tounge.gif

Back