Flying Swan Coffeehous first motorcycle cafe

Hello Flying Swan. Nice to meet you. After reading all the pages, I feel like I know you.

How many women do we have at Hayabusa.org? I think women who actually ride there own bikes are the coolist. Great resturant by the way.

Paul.

Here is a picture of me on my new bike.

post_6_16516_BusaOxy2.jpg

Hi Paul,
Nice to met you. Nice bike..I love that burnt orange colour. Why the oxygen mask though? The Canucks were doing fine then all of a sudden they lost it..oh well, there's always next year. Have fun and ride safe.
biggrin.gif

The mask is a joke. I used to be a pilot in the navy. Still am I guess but don't fly any more. I was showing that the Copper/Orange is the fastest and you need a G suit and Oxy mask to ride it.

It was Minnesota who beat the Canucks in the end. We lost in the next round though to Disneyland. It was sad.

To bad Minnesota is so far away, I would love to see that area. Maybe someday. If you and your boyfriend ever come here, you have a place to stay. You know the Mall of America and all.
smile.gif

Actually, that offer is for all Hayabusa.org people as long as you don't kick my 18 year old Min Pin.

Hey Gang,
I just wanted to let you know if you're interested in knowing with we're doing up in Canada check out this link
Party Videos sign in  it's free membership then log in and check the party video for our Motorcycle Monday event. It's always..they captured our party and event in 3 minutes. Check it out please. Then come on up to vancouver for a visit.
biggrin.gif

Ciao

Aargh! I signed up but I couldn't get the video to work.
I was delayed by having to check out the Wild Girl(s) of the month...oops!
tounge.gif

Hey Gang,
I just wanted to let you know if you're interested in knowing with we're doing up in Canada check out this link
Party Videos sign in  it's free membership then log in and check the party video for our Motorcycle Monday event. It's always..they captured our party and event in 3 minutes. Check it out please. Then come on up to vancouver for a visit.
biggrin.gif

Ciao
Love to get here one of these days..
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

No good news:

June 2004 : Bogdan Jozwiak RIP : Motorcycle accident.
July 13, 2005 Julia Sitt RIP : Motorcycle accident.

WOW.....

I wondered where this 7 year old thread was heading when I started reading it.... What a sad ending...:please:

I rode with Bog and Julia at a meet just out of Sumas, WA. USA. Twisted and I and a couple of others road up to the border to meet the whole VROMBC.com crew. We road Rattlesnake Road on the upper parts of the State. The road was amazing as Washington roads can only be.

Bog was a super guy and a great rider able to hold his own right with the best of us. I enjoyed riding up front with him. When stopped I had a chance to talk to Julia. She was super friendly and very much the avid and oh so consummate rider herself! She had this wonderful giggle when she talked about her pink Hayabusa. She loved that so much.

They will both definitely be missed. They were fabulous people.

Last edited:
I rode with Bog and Julia at a meet just out of Sumas, WA. USA. Twisted and I and a couple of others road up to the border to meet the whole VROMBC.com crew. We road Rattlesnake Road on the upper parts of the State. The road was amazing as Washington roads can only be.

Bog was a super guy and a great rider able to hold his own right with the best of us. I enjoyed riding up front with him. When stopped I had a chance to talk to Julia. She was super friendly and very much the avid and oh so consummate rider herself! She had this wonderful giggle when she talked about her pink Hayabusa. She loved that so much.

They will both definitely be missed. They were fabulous people.

mosquito lake dood... :beerchug:

Back