First motorcycle

1985 Suzuki GS1500E - I figured better to learn and keep, than learn and upgrade several times before getting to what I really wanted. Sounded good at the time.
Suzuki.jpg

Lo, you started out on a big bike. Do you like the Harley? What's the best thing about it? Why do so many people buy them? They do sound really bad I mean really good. Seems like it’s the most popular bike around there. There are regular hangouts around my area with 100's of Harley's at one time!

yep still alive and kicking and crazy as ever hey anyone got acrashed up bike the wanna get rid of im looking for a project bike....like a 600 gsxr

Hey hank,

that was kind of a big bike to start with but it sits really low and i felt comfortable with it. i don't know what it is about Harley's but they are very popular out here too. i like mine, it does sound really good and it's just a cool-ass bike. (for cruisin) but, nothing beats THE BUSA!!!! if i had to choose between the 2, the BUSA wins :whip:

71 Hodaka 100cc....rode dirt and street with it...took some good spills on that one..learned alot..like always wear a helmet, sliding on my face,lucky it was just pine needles..
happy.gif

1994 851 Duc, my ex husbands uncle (anyone interested in the Baja 1000 - bike racing? Randy Bradesku died in 1996 during that race on a brand new XX Nighthawk doing about 155 and getting blown over.) used to own a bike shop up north, Marin BMW. He had lots of Duc's and stuff. I was 18. My ex let me try it out. It was fun. Like fast bikes. After that it was his Interceptor 700. That was an 80something. Then I bought him and I a pair of 1990 ZX7's that needed a lot of work, when we divorced he got the bikes....bastard.

98 yam a ha... R1 was my first... loved that thing....

people would always tell me I look funny on it...

picture this... 6'4" 275lb large boned fram...(nice way of saying fat ass)...on an R1...heee made it look like a 50cc....

but I love that thing....

A 1982 Honda Nighthawk 450 bought from a repo guy at the age of 15 or so for the price of 100.00 no key included made a toggle switch hot wired it had canvas showing blew the rear tire on the way home seeing how fast it would go about 80 or so when the tire blew didnt wreck but rode it into a field the guy on back wouldnt get back on (hehe what a chicken) rode it for 1 year before I got my car license and for 3 years before I got my bike permit never registered or insured it very lucky sometimes I guess

1964 Yamaha 80 street bike (one of the first Japanese bikes to come to America) - 1967 Bridgestone 90 sport (beautiful candy apple red) - 1972 Kawasaki 350 triple - 1977 Suzuki GS750 - RD400 British spec. (stationed in England in the Air Force) - 2001 Hayabusa (black and silver). I bought the Busa because I wanted something a little more powerful than my GS750. I later discovered the difference between 67 horsepower and 156 is more significant than I imagined. It feels like you can spin the Earth underneath you, doesn't it?

1992 Sportster - had to move on because my legs kept cramping up. Went to a 99 Dyna Glide.

The Busa is my first fast bike.

I'm with Lo on this one too. My Dyna is very Cool, but If I had to choose, the Busa wins Hands Down.

:hammerhead:
ernaehrung004.gif

Back