First motorcycle show.... PICS (Riva Motorsports)

Slowstang305

Registered
Had the chance to go to my first motorcycle show this weekend and snagged some pics for you guys to enjoy. Although I did not win I had an amazing time and met some great people. First place in the sport category was taken by the Shark Wrapped R1 in the photos.

IMG_3335.JPG

IMG_3336.JPG

IMG_3337.JPG

IMG_3338.JPG

IMG_3339.JPG

IMG_3340.JPG

IMG_3341.JPG

IMG_3342.JPG

IMG_3343.JPG

IMG_3344.JPG

IMG_3345.JPG

IMG_3346.JPG

IMG_3347.JPG

IMG_3348.JPG

IMG_3349.JPG

IMG_3350.JPG

IMG_3351.JPG

IMG_3352.JPG

IMG_3353.JPG

IMG_3354.JPG

IMG_3355.JPG

IMG_3356.JPG

IMG_3357.JPG

IMG_3358.JPG

IMG_3359.JPG

IMG_3360.JPG

IMG_3361.JPG

IMG_3362.JPG

IMG_3363.JPG

IMG_3364.JPG

Nice selection of customs. That low rider bagger Hawg with a 26” front wheel and a pair of tiny brake rotors is really something! Although the paint/color schemes of those custom Hayabusas show talent and imagination, when they mask the look, the lines and contours of the body work, I gotta pass. Doesn't bother me as much on other bikes but I’ve been in love with the shape and contours of the Hayabusa body work since ‘99.:cool: See what I mean?:laugh:

Nice selection of customs. That low rider bagger Hawg with a 26” front wheel and a pair of tiny brake rotors is really something! Although the paint/color schemes of those custom Hayabusas show talent and imagination, when they mask the look, the lines and contours of the body work, I gotta pass. Doesn't bother me as much on other bikes but I’ve been in love with the shape and contours of the Hayabusa body work since ‘99.:cool: See what I mean?:laugh:
I agree! I love my wrap but sometimes I think the natural lines of the bike show much better with a solid color. I went and looked at the H2 SE the other day contemplating one for the future but luckily for me it was sitting next to the Hayabusa. Hayabusa was just so beautiful next to it. No way id make a switch!

My fav is the black busa of course. I also like the rat bike with the skunk hide on the seat.

I seriously thought that Ruckus picture was a super sized scale replica!!! LOL Look at the guy siting on the seat! Did you do that on purpose?

giant.ruck.png

My fav is the black busa of course. I also like the rat bike with the skunk hide on the seat.

I seriously thought that Ruckus picture was a super sized scale replica!!! LOL Look at the guy siting on the seat! Did you do that on purpose?

View attachment 1613928
Good catch! I didn't realize it till now LOL. These scooters are going for big money, I believe this one was $12k USD or so.

Back