THE RIDGE, first motorcycles around the track!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered

Check out this Brand New 2.5 mile track located in Shelton, Washington. The two owners took a stroll around the freshly paved track along with the owner of 2-fast.com. I do not know the fourth rider.

I'd be interested in your thoughts on this track? You can also check out the website for more information. Everyone in my neck of the woods is very excited to warm the tires at The Ridge come spring.

The Ridge Motorsports Park

SteveO

looking good. watched the video earlier today on there facebook page. we are planning a trip to seattle either spring or summer. the ridge will be part of the trip. 36hr drive from dallas.

looking good. watched the video earlier today on there facebook page. we are planning a trip to seattle either spring or summer. the ridge will be part of the trip. 36hr drive from dallas.

Let me know when you are coming and I'll hook you guys up!

Looks great...that pavement will provide many smiles. We've got one we are waiting on in my backyard. AMP is a little over an our from my house and should be done before next season. They said this year, but never made it.

How does the run off look, a couple of spots looked like they could use a few more trees removed. Looks like it will be quite a bit of fun, hope I can make it out to it next year.

Am I the only one who wishes they lived on a race track. Noticed I said on not near, I mean clear some of that wooden area just off one of those turn build my pad right there. Never hear me complain about noise either, yeah track be occupied on the weekends but monday through thursday :evil:

After my shoulder heals up I think I will have to take a trip over there. My brother in-law lives over there and he might like to be part of the Run what you brung. He has a Cadillac CTSV he may want to run around the track. I couldn't hold back my snicker when he told me the 0-60 was 5.2 seconds. Don't get me wrong it is a kick to drive and still gives you a good heart pumping ride.

Back