Flying Swan 7/1/07

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Open'd the org page today to see that it is Julia's B Day. A kinda sad reminder that she is gone for 2 years now.

For those that didnt know her she was a sweetheart and a dedicated MotorCycle enthusiast. She owned and operated a mot cafe' in Canada and made the trip to Laguna with us in 2003. Her Fiance' Bog was also an excellent dedicated Busa rider and sadly he died on his Busa in 2004. Julia delt with his passing as best she could and fell in love with Bog's best friend the following year. In a bizarre twist of fate, Julia died on her CBR all most 1 year to the day of Bog's passing.

All of our fallin rider's are missed but Julia was somthing special and she is missed.

Aloha Julia - rip.

Her Cafe' : http://vrombc.com/flyingswan/index.html

Her last post : https://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin/busa/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=25;t=19921;st=50

JuliaApril28thb_sized.jpg

I remember reading the story on lots of boards and post around here in the Northwest, she was a very popular person!
Happy Birthday Julia,
RIP

Thanks for noticing her birthday Kent, she was definately good people.... Her passing and Bog shook this site and even through tragedy the members pulled together.

Rest in Peace

Cap

I saw her birthday posted too and I was thinking about her as I read your post. RIP Julia, you touched many peoples hearts.

I met both Bog and Julia at the Row in Monterey. They were both good people. We miss them. RIP

I remember that.

That whole situation was just sad. Seemed like she had just really gotten past losing her husband and was starting to move on and then that happened.

Did they ever figure out what happened?

I remember her......... (and that is what is important! to keep them in our memories)
I still have photos of her and her bike on my hard drive .

Very sad, Julia and Bog are definately missed
sad.gif

I hope Bog's best friend/Julia's fiance has been able to find some happiness.

I missed the anniversary yesterday, but I do think of her often...

She and LoBusa welcomed me with open arms when I joined 4 years ago...she was an incredibly nice person and seemed to have so many that loved her...

Not forgotten Julia...R.I.P.

man this place is awsome although i joined in here only in 2006 july. i can tell u this place really rocks. rest in peace julia

Back