Piiiiiiiing Flying Swan...

BAcharlesI just live entirely too far away. My plans for next year are to make it to Myrtle Beach and Laguna Seca. [/QUOTE]
Just thought I would ask. I know its a lot. I also know that there are several Florida events I would love to go to, but thinking 2004 for one of those.

I am waiting for my Chicago Busa buddy to get back to me about shipping his bike here and riding to Laguna. It will cost money, but shipping a bike can save a lot of days from those cross country trips. I can afford the money, but can't spare the time.

At least we will have Laguna.

Thinker

BAcharlesI just live entirely too far away.  My plans for next year are to make it to Myrtle Beach and Laguna Seca.
Just thought I would ask. I know its a lot. I also know that there are several Florida events I would love to go to, but thinking 2004 for one of those.

I am waiting for my Chicago Busa buddy to get back to me about shipping his bike here and riding to Laguna. It will cost money, but shipping a bike can save a lot of days from those cross country trips. I can afford the money, but can't spare the time.

At least we will have Laguna.

Thinker[/QUOTE]
how much is your buddy looking to spend, thru my company he could have it here in portland in 3days for about 565 one way.

That seems to be in the ball park of prices he is getting, but he wwas hoping for $700 round trip. I need to talk to him...he was looking into Amtrak (I think).

With your company, do you have to drain all the fluids or anything like that? Any chance to hook up a nationwide Hayabusa discount?

Back