Flying Swan Coffeehous first motorcycle cafe

Thinker
Cache, you had better make it.[/QUOTE]

I am going to try my damdest to get a 4 day weekend for that.

Thinker
By the way, I found us 2 more portland area Busa riders riding to Laguna.
[/QUOTE]

You da man... you da man... get them on this board man!

By the way, I found us 2 more portland area Busa riders riding to Laguna.

You da man... you da man... get them on this board man![/QUOTE]
One of them is already on the board, just not very active. He has the handle, Sporttourer.

Thinker

Sounds like you got a great place there I would love to visit.We need a spot like that on the east coast.I'll have to fly owt there and check you guys owt I think thats how you pronounce it in canada.  Shiny side up!
beerchug.gif

Havocsportourer
you mean TY, very nice guy,[/QUOTE]
That's him Rick. I have just talked to him by e-mail, but he is going....sounds like a good guy.

Anyone one know how far Vancouver is from Minneapolis MN? I know it's a long flight to Vancouver and Portland takes about 3 days by car? Maybe crossing Canada is best. otherwise I94.
rock.gif

Havocsportourer
you mean TY, very nice guy,
That's him Rick. I have just talked to him by e-mail, but he is going....sounds like a good guy.[/QUOTE]
theres tons of busa owners in the van/pdx area, let me see if i can list them all.
omgang kirk loren sportourer MG iamfast phil billy mike and about 5 others
will have to get them together for our second annual busa gathering in Centrailia Meet. this is when the seattle busa riders come down . there about a dozen of them.

hey thinker62
do you guys have a route planned out yet. wheres the first stopp going to be at. we stopped over night in cresent city, them made it to salinas the following day.

Havochey thinker62
do you guys have a route planned out yet. wheres the first stopp going to be at. we stopped over night in cresent city, them made it to salinas the following day. [/QUOTE]

No route to Laguna yet. I just know I want to do the Hwy 101 (or is it Hwy 1) on the way down. Flexible on the way back...wondering if we can ride at least part of the way back with Flying Swans group from BC.

Who from the Couv riders is riding down? Time to get this dialed in.

Thinker

Havochey thinker62
do you guys have a route planned out yet. wheres the first stopp going to be at. we stopped over night in cresent city, them made it to salinas the following day.

No route to Laguna yet. I just know I want to do the Hwy 101 (or is it Hwy 1) on the way down. Flexible on the way back...wondering if we can ride at least part of the way back with Flying Swans group from BC.

Who from the Couv riders is riding down? Time to get this dialed in.

Thinker[/QUOTE]
no word yet, on whos going, my buddy ernest just emailed me the other day about it, 8 of us went down together last year,

Hi bacharles,
Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else. I was on the 101 last year and it was incredible. I have all my pictures in an album so I'm going to pull them out and scan them for all of you to see. Laguna is a must. It is the most incredible event for all sportbike riders or any type of bike. I'll get a link to the route we're taking and maybe we can met some of you along the way. The ride we're doing is incredible. After you've seen the route you might want to ride down with us or back with us. It was designed so that we hit the twisties roads with very little hwy in between. I'll have to get that from Bog. I hope that we can make this Laguna an annual event for Hayabusa.org. It would be great to met at least once a year.
Anyways, here's a picture of some of my women riders. We have quite a few ladies riding, none with busa. The type of bikes ranges. These ladies love their bikes. Check it out. There's alot of women riding up here. Is there a lot of women riding in your area?
tounge.gif

girlsattheSwan2002.jpg

Never enough women riders in my opinion. One of the best riders around Vegas (in the twisties) is a lady on her GSXR1000. I can not even come close to keeping up, but she is a blast to ride with!

I am taking the entire week off for Leguna Seca and I have a good friend who lives North of Seattle to visit. Sounds like I need a "detour" to your coffee shop! Very Nice Pics!

Swan,
You seem like the coolest biker babe I have ever met!!
You and Lo. I can't wait to meet you both!
Busachick

Anyways, here's a picture of some of my women riders. We have quite a few ladies riding, none with busa. The type of bikes ranges. These ladies love their bikes. Check it out. There's alot of women riding up here. Is there a lot of women riding in your area?
i might have to change my mind after seeing that photo
eek2.gif

Doc_Busa,
I'm looking forward to meeting with you and riding with you and the gang. I have my bike insured all year round. In fact, a bunch of friends showed up today with their bikes wanting to go for a ride. But I'm busy getting ready for my New Year's party. Nothing exciting, just coffee, dessert and champagen.
busachick,
You are totally cool. You have three very very hot bikes. We have to hang together when we get to Cannery Row in Monterey. You, myself, and Lobusa and other girl busa will just shock everyone. I'm already counting the days.
Lobusa,
You've got a place to stay when you get here. Just show up. I've already starting cleaning the house for this summer. I have to show my guest I care. Anyhow, heres just one of the pictures from my xmas party at the cafe. I pushed the busa, called for santa and of course his little elf. There we are having a great time.

JuliaAmberSanta2002.jpg

Back