Very sad news

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
It is with a very sad heart that I post that Julia's (Flying Swans) boyfriend Bog has passed away yesterday afternoon on the Duffy lake run near Whistler BC.
It was a front page post on bcsportbikes when I got up this morning.....I know no other details!!
Bog was a Busa rider, and an absolute pillar of the BC motorcycling community.......he will be sadly and forever missed!!!

Very, very sorry to hear of your loss Julia.......please keep Julia in your prayers!!

R.I.P Bog

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088434794 -->

Oh no...that is terrible...
sad.gif
His family and friends are in my thoughts...

Julia, I'm so sorry...I don't know what to say...

We're all here if you need us...R.I.P. Bog...
sad.gif
sad.gif

Thanks for passing the news along MSF...very sad day indeed...

sad.gif

sad.gif

Oh no
sad.gif
Not the kind of news i wanted to first read when i got back from my vacation
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Very sorry for your loss Julia
sad.gif
I'll say a prayer for you
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

duplicate post...sorry

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088434857 -->

OMG!!! I am so sickened and hurt by this news... Julia, I'm so sorry..... There are no words that I can say that I know will help ease your pain..... I really liked Bog and had fun hanging out with him in Laguna.... He will be sorely missed.... I pray God helps you through this difficult time and gives you the comfort that only HE can to help you get throught it....

If you need anything, please know that I am here and praying for you........

Your friend....

Lori

Having a hard time with this one! I was hoping to see them in a few days on their way to Laguna.

FlyingSwan ... my thoughts and prayers are with you. I wasn't fortunate enough to meet you all, but I could sense that he was great man and well loved. May God keep him and bless you with strength and peace. This is very sad news indeed.

Very sad indeed...
sad.gif
Julia, if you need anything we can give ya, you know all you gotta do is ask. My thoughts and prayers are with ya.

FlyingSwan, I don't know you, but I can feel the sense of loss. May God comfor you and yours at this time. A person can only have a few words at times like these, but remember to hang in there and pull from the best sourse of strength.

God bless,
BD

I hope this is appropriate, but I have been thinking about Bog most of the day. I dug these up. for whatever reason, it makes me feel better to share them with those who knew him as well as those who didn't.

Bog__Swan___Thinker.jpg

sad.gif
'Swan, I am sorry to hear this news. I will certainly try to visit you and say my condolences in person when I head to Van this summer.

Back