2nd Annual Vancouver & Whistler Firefighters Bikers for Burns Whistler Run
Sunday, September 12
Place: The Flying Swan Coffeehouse
1724 W. 4th Ave
Time: 8:00am from the Swan
Can preregister @ the Swan
Proceeds to Benefit the Summer Burns Camp for Kids
Cost: $20.00 or more
Start and finish point at the Flying Swan Cafe. Registration beginst at the 8:00am at eh Swan. Ride starts when we get everyone register...around 9:00am or a little after. Ride to Whislter Village Fire Hall.
Fee includes t-shirt.
Please come and support a very worthy cause..the kids.
Check www.vrombc.com
for details on home page. If you have question please pm me. Thanks gang.
I'm looking for volunteers as well..please pm me if you're interested..thanks.

Looks like a great time for a great cause. Definately will try to make it out there.

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092580694 -->

Swan: not to hijack your thread or anything, but I was just up in Van and area and over on the the Island on a 2 week vacation. Stopped in to see you and your place on a Sunday and got there about 10 minutes after closing.. here's proof I was there.

Good luck on the Whistler Run.. great cause, hope you make a million $'s.

Haywood let's cruise back out to see her and join the ride, we can swing by the Okanagan and pick up blkblu
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|banditoo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092583647 -->

Dood.. I totally would.. But I actually lined up some work, finally! Starting Sept 01. Crazy.. this work thing is going to severely impact my riding time..
sad.gif

Hi Gang,
Sorry I haven't been on board for awhile but I'm back. Haywood, I'm so sorry I missed you..you should of pm me and I could of gave you my number and we could of gone riding..darn..next time.
This event is for the kids and all my friends from the club and the firefighters association is working hard to put this event on for me. I've taken the back seat...I'm feeling a hundred percent better today and ready to meet and greet new people. Please drop me a line if you're in the neighborhood.
smile.gif

How are you flying swan? Havn't heard anything from you in awhile, understandable though. Hope you are doing well with all that has happened. We are gearing up to do our give burns the boot drive for our fire district too. Can't make yours but would like to, it's me and daughter time! Great cause and thank you for supporting it. I raised over $1000 by myself outside a Walmart last time we did it, good times and great cause.

That ride to Whistler will be incredible when they finally get it done!
smile.gif

Back