I have just lost a very important person in my life - I ask for prayer for the family

Re: I have just lost a very important person in my life - I ask for prayer for the fa

Sorry to hear Bubba, prayers sent for all.

Re: I have just lost a very important person in my life - I ask for prayer for the fa

sorry to hear this bubba...your and the family are in our thoughts and prayers
:please:

Sorry for your loss Bubba. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and the family.

Peace to you and yours and theirs, Bubba.

A very fitting tribute, brother.

Ring me tonight if you feel like it.

Sorry for the loss. Yours and his family are in our prayers.

sorry for your loss bubba, from what you say she was a very high spirited lady and she had a view alot of us should have .Thank god you got to meet her and her son .

Sorry to hear about your friend, peace

I'm very sorry for your loss. Prayers sent to all family and friends.

I'm very sorry for your loss. Prayers sent to all family and friends.

Thank you to all who have posted here, I just now got back to this thread, and was talking to my friend last night, and another tonight.

They asked how I was holding up, and all can say is that I am a better person for having known her and I am glad she is in a better place, she lived a hard but wonderful life and I am glad I knew her.

Again, thank you Org for your wonderful thoughts and prayers, they do mean so much to me.

Bubba

sorry to hear bubba, prayers sent

dang Bubba, just getting caught up on my org reading and saw this one.

Sorry to hear about your loss. You, your friend and families are in my thoughts, if you need anything let us know, we are all here for you :thumbsup:

My prayers are with you Bubba. I am in the same boat as you Bubba. I got that phone call tonight that I have been dreading. The phone call was from my mother to let me know that my grandmother had finally lost her battle with severe brain cancer. She passed away tonight at 5:35 pm tonight. She has been on morphine for a couple days to keep her comfortable until god came calling. She was asleep when she went and did not suffer at all. I am sad to see her go, but I am glad that her suffering has ended.

sorry to hear about your friends mother. my condolences to there family.

Prayers sent out Bubba. Saddened to hear of such a wonderful person being lost.

Im only a phone call away brother! If you want/need, I'll be right there. All you have to do is ask!

Back