Collections for FlyingSwan

Either way is fine with me, donate the full amount to the family and let them decide what to do with it. Give with a joyful heart and not with an attitude of Geese "I wonder what they are spending it on"

Give with a joyful heart and not with an attitude of Geese "I wonder what they are spending it on" [/QUOTE]

...yup ... very true!!

Spend the money on some counseling for RSD. He seems to be having a tough time dealing with the loss of a friend.

you don't even know the guy....
rock.gif

Spend the money on some counseling for RSD. He seems to be having a tough time dealing with the loss of a friend.
Huh?

Anyway, after talking with Julia's fiancee and the fiancee of Julia's son, they were told to get back to me regarding where to send the money. I haven't heard anything yet. Since her funeral was yesterday, I did not want to bother them. I will try to get a hold of them today.

If they were OK with expenses, I will tell them that we would like to see the money go to the burn camp for kids that Julia supported. I will let you know what they say.

Thanks for all you're trying to do, Greg...I'm sure we all appreciate it...

Posted this in the other thread, but just in case anyone missed it.

Hi Greg,

I'm sorry for not getting back to you. I must have totally forgotten. Actually the donations for the funeral were really low and we are not sure if there is any kind of life insurance for her son Jason. Therefore I think the best would be if Jason could use your donations for the funeral expenses.

If you agree with that, send it to Julia Sit, # 1 1722 4 th Ave West, Vancouver BC. That way it goes in her estate or make the cheque payable to Jason Sit.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

If you guys ever come up here to BC, please let me know that we can meet up with you.

Thanks again for your support

Best regards
Robert
[/QUOTE]

So that's it. Those who are trying to give can follow these instructions. Those who have collections can also follow these instructions. I will be going up there at the end of August.

Greg

Posted this in the other thread, but just in case anyone missed it.

Hi Greg,

I'm sorry for not getting back to you. I must have totally forgotten. Actually the donations for the funeral were really low and we are not sure if there is any kind of life insurance for her son Jason. Therefore I think the best would be if Jason could use your donations for the funeral expenses.

If you agree with that, send it to Julia Sit, # 1  1722 4 th Ave West, Vancouver BC. That way it goes in her estate or make the cheque payable to Jason Sit.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

If you guys ever come up here to BC, please let me know that we can meet up with you.

Thanks again for your support

Best regards
Robert

So that's it. Those who are trying to give can follow these instructions. Those who have collections can also follow these instructions. I will be going up there at the end of August.

Greg[/QUOTE]
Greg, I have the money and need to get some info from you...

call me.

wasn't BT going to give the donations 1k to the Flyin Swan family as well?
Yes, I have $1050 to send. I've worked the last 7 days straight on 12 hour shifts. Haven't exactly been able to keep up with all the boards.
wink.gif
Greg, do I send it to you so you can send it all in one lump sum from the .org? That would probably be best. PM me your contact info and I'll get it sent out.
wink.gif

wink.gif

wasn't BT going to give the donations 1k to the Flyin Swan family as well?
Yes, I have $1050 to send. I've worked the last 7 days straight on 12 hour shifts. Haven't exactly been able to keep up with all the boards.
wink.gif
Greg, do I send it to you so you can send it all in one lump sum from the .org? That would probably be best. PM me your contact info and I'll get it sent out.
wink.gif
cool I was just wondering if 2 seperate donations were given. or if they were combined.

Thanks

wink.gif

Back