Kindness and assistance....

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Alright....

for those of you who don't know it, we lost a member. Julia(Flying Swan) was a member here...and has passed on. It's mentioned .

Our Captain is offering to set up a collection fund for her family, since the family is requesting that no flowers be sent. Directly from the link above:

<span style='color:blue'>OK so I got the message that the family does not want flowers. There has been several request to organize a movement to collect money for the family to use for funeral expenses or whatever they need with the proceeds. I have set up a paypal account at Hayabusa.org just for this cause. I figure we can keep this going for a week or so and then turn it over to the family.

I am going to ask one favor and that is that Thinker62 (Greg) take the money collected and make sure it gets to the right people.

If you want to send in money then just send paypal to flyingswan@hayabusa.org and I will collect the funds.

It's situations like this that make this website different than most......

Doug</span>

Donate if you'd like to. Julia was a vibrant person...full of life and love.

For myself, I'll start off the drive (if someone hasn't already)with $50.

What say you?

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121448808 -->

bump.gif

for the record, this was the hardest news I've taken in years.

still shocked, but the condolences I've seen have helped ME carry on more than if I was alone in my thoughts.

I didn't know Robert, but I'm sure he is having a hard time with it. I also wonder what extent are his injuries? he was on the bike with Julia when this happened.

Pinned and I also made a post in General. My donation has been sent.

Julia will be missed.

Pinned and I also made a post in General.  My donation has been sent.  

Julia will be missed.
thank you, j-dubb...

I'm with cache on this...I was REALLY saddened when I read the news this morning. I haven't had this kinda reaction in a while. My donation will be forthcoming.

Thanks again for making sticky.

Check my suggestion in the Collection For Flying Swan thread in General Bike Related Topics please, folks...

Donated, my condolences to the family and god bless.

I am new to the board, but from what I have seen so far, you guys are top notch in my book.

God speed to all of you!

I Just read some other post about were to use the donation monies. I for one would like to see the money go towards Motorcycle Safety Training or Awareness for new riders. We loose to many young people who think they are invincible. But I am sure the group will make a wise decision if the money doesn't go directly to the family. Just want to show my support for another rider.

RIP

Back