Bullet Train's Fund

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guy's with the recent news of BT's niece I have had a couple of members request that we get something together for the family. I think this is a great idea! I am going to get a hold of BT and find out the funeral arrangements and get some flowers from Hayabusa.Org sent there. If you would like to send a couple of dollars to the fund just paypal to captain@hayabusa.org and make sure that you put in the comments for Bullet Train's Niece and I will get the rest taken care of.

Thanks

cap

Captain,

A donation has been made. If there is a good response, and there is money left over, I would recommend donating anything left to the little girls' family through Bullet Train.

Cap just send a fund via pay pal. Let me know if you didn't get it.

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074774388 -->

I think this is a good idea too. No flower can bring her back or even ease the pain, but at least BT can know his friends here mourn with him.

coming to you, thanks for all you do...
super.gif

assuming it worked i got a little donation in there

good idea BTW cap...

Guys we have plenty for a nice arrangement or two, anything over I will send to the family for other expenses. If you feel the need to continue to send I will absolutely take care of it. I have been in communication with Chris and he is going to let me know the details.

Cap

Just wanted to say, ya'll couldn't imagine how much this means to me and my family... I'm really at a loss for words! I will say that there hasn't been a single family member that I've told about this who didn't get teary eyed. It seems like they are in awe that the hayabusa riding community would pull together like this for people they've never even met. One even commented on how he'd never look at sport bike riders the same way again. The response here has definitely made an impression on them.

You've been a rock for me to stand on as well. I always try to play the big strong one and be there for whoever needs me in times like this. That's how I deal with it. That's hard sometimes. Especially this time. Just reading the replies here, the PMs and all the e-mails has been very comforting for me. I can't express how much I appreciate you all.

Boy, for someone who was at a loss for words, I sure rambled, huh?
wink.gif

I have PM'd the funeral information to Captain so he can take care of the flowers. Thanks Captain. This is one heck of a jesture, man! I don't know what to say...

Chris.... we've talked on the phone once. Along with the messages back&forth on the board, and the phone call, I can tell your good ppl. most everyone here is.
Just like when I had a wreck and needed parts(still do), the members here came to the rescue.

Again, anything you need..........

chris.

Back