Bullet Train's Fund

This is how peolpe should respond to one another.Your a good bunch.Bt my heart gos out to you and yours.Capt well done.You have mail

BT, I'm very sadded by your loss. Sent a small donation. Nice too see so many in the Hayabusa family that care. Warmest regards to you and yours.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am not going to get into how much was collected but I will say that I am extremely proud of the generosity of the members here. I am not going to post numbers or who donated we each know who we are and right now some of us have a little extra and some don't. I can tell you that I have received many emails and PM from members that wanted to contribute but just couldnt pull it off right now. To those folks let me say the thought is more than appreciated and we didn't need money from everyone this time. I pray that tragedies like this never happen but with life we all know they will.  There unfortunately will be other times that as a group of folks we need to pull together and take up a little cash for such situations as this. Next time maybe you can pitch in maybe you still don't have it some day you will. It is refreshing to see people that for the most part have never met come together and show support for a man that is hundreds of miles away in most instances. Im proud to say that we do have a great bunch here. The florist really didn't know how to take the call from me and I had to explain who we were and why we ordering flowers for Chris, as a group we spread a bunch of hope, interest and compassion today. God Bless you all.

The flowers have been ordered, I requested a large flower arrangement and a plant that they can keep.

Thanks all

Coool. I'm just so glad that during times of despair...people can come together and put petty differences aside and just simply be compassionate. This is what GOD intended for us all. People are people...and it doesn't matter the color of the skin, religious affiliation, or ethnic background. We should all love each other as ONE.

Brian

Coool.  I'm just so glad that during times of despair...people can come together and put petty differences aside and just simply be compassionate.  This is what GOD intended for us all.  People are people...and it doesn't matter the color of the skin, religious affiliation, or ethnic background.  We should all love each other as ONE.

Brian
Well put Brian...we've got a great group here...truly wonderful guys and gals...

Captain, can't say it enough...thanks for all that you do and have done...thank you, thank you, thank you...

effin paypal....I don't know why I have so much trouble with it...Cap....IM me with mailing/phone/whatever so I can get some funds to you, please.

Or call me...916-212-8850
office...530-753-5100

Thanx,

Tim

<!--EDIT|tbonebusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074880689 -->

Cap, just sent mine to you. I have never used paypal before, can you please let me know you got it so I know I sent it correctly... it would have been from Ron Brooks.

Thanks

Well said, Captain. Even something as simple as an emoticon sad face in a reply is appreciated. We all know that there are no words that can help in situations like this. Regardless of what is said, it's the fact that people care enough to say ANYTHING AT ALL that gets us through. As I mentioned in the other thread, after things calm down a bit I'm going to sit down and print every reply on all the boards and give a copy to her parents. They can use all the support they can get right now. They have lots of rough times ahead.

Thoughts and prayers, even from complete strangers, can be very lifting. I know I've pulled a lot of my strength over the last few days from the responses of you people, my friends, and my co-workers. Some can do nothing more than just a pat on the shoulder with no words. That pat means just as much in times like this as any sort of gift or donation. Those of you who have lost someone you love will understand.
wink.gif

Thanks again for each and every thought, prayer, and/or reply.

I will try to find the hayabusa.org flower arrangement and take a photo of it to share with all of you. I'm sure it will be beautiful.

Thanks again Captain. Awesome gesture, man!
super.gif

Captain, thank you for helping me out.
super.gif

I am glad that our hayabusa family can be here for Chris and his family.

Thank you for organizing this.

Kris

I hope I'm not too late. I just sent a little somthing to ya CAP.

That's why I love this board. It's much more than riding, it's family.

Thanks Captain, your hard work is appreciated.
beerchug.gif

We must have helped BT some...he's talking about taking pictures again.

Hope that wasn't out of line.

Ok, folks, this is what you sent. Both the plant and the arrangement were absolutely beautiful.

Thanks again from my entire family. You guys have brought tears of joy to every one of us... Especially me. I don't know what to say...

25402413.jpg

Captain, I don't know if you picked out the angel theme for the arrangement or not, but it was perfect.
super.gif

25402414.jpg

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074920765 -->

Back