This sure felt good.

I would just like to post up that My family and I are grateful for all of the support and help shown here in the past few weeks. We are blessed to be a part of the board.
Austin is doing better, which we still have to keep close watch on him, but he has already grown an inch and gained a pound.

Maybe one day soon we will be a Busa family again.
I am still thinking of ways to repay the members and the board someday.

Thank you everyone.

I would just like to post up that My family and I are grateful for all of the support and help shown here in the past few weeks. We are blessed to be a part of the board.
Austin is doing better, which we still have to keep close watch on him, but he has already grown an inch and gained a pound.

Thank you everyone.
Nathan,
Glad to hear that things are going better for you, Crystal and Austin.... I hope all goes well with your basement!

Yet another testament to Rubb's character, and the .Org members' generosity. God Bless little Austin, Bentvalve, and their families.

Glad I could help and I am especially glad to be a part of this great community. There is no better internet place to be period.

Andy has really helped make this board what it is today and I hope he doesn't quit on us now.

Glad I could help with a little something.
biggrin.gif

Thank you everyone.
You are more than welcome my Friend and it was totally my pleasure to help you and your Family... gp

Back