The SCAM EMAILS played out.... (FULL)

The email i replied to the last two i cannot post because of all the inproper language I used.... Basically i told him how much an idiot him and whoever is with him are and how completely unintelligent their operation is.... :cheerleader:

Good for you man! :thumbsup:

The email i replied to the last two i cannot post because of all the inproper language I used.... Basically i told him how much an idiot him and whoever is with him are and how completely unintelligent their operation is.... :cheerleader:

Unfortunately its more intelligent than some people selling stuff online or they wouldn't be doing it.

I reported the Paypal emails to Paypal. here is their response. I know its probably a form e-mail, but i feel better about it.

Hello Dave,

Thanks for forwarding that suspicious-looking email. You're right - it was a phishing attempt, and we're working on stopping the fraud. By reporting the problem, you've made a difference!

Identity thieves try to trick you into revealing your password or other personal information through phishing emails and fake websites. To learn more about online safety, click "Security Center" on any PayPal webpage.

Every email counts. When you forward suspicious-looking emails to
spoof@paypal.com, you help keep yourself and others safe from identity
theft.

Your account security is very important to us, so we appreciate your
extra effort.

Thanks,

PayPal

How dare you mislead this nice person. You should have been honest and told him up front that $5000 only gets him the right side muffler!:thumbsup:

You should send that into Funniest Home Scammers~!~ :rofl:

I always provide them with my "home address"...

935 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20535 (Federal Bureau of Investigation )

Wonder if they ever receive any cashiers checks~?~ :whistle:

I think they paypal email made me laugh the most cause of just how rediculously fake it sounded when i read it

This has been posted about a few times on here, that same scam, he emailed me too on my helmet. Anyway, all Captain needs to do is look at the private message he sent you, or his username on sign up and get his IP and ban him permanently. Then he couldn't bother anyone else.

Before anyone goes and says "But IP's change all the time". Yea they do, but subnets don't. So if my "On the sea as this guy says he is" IP is 100.232.20.10, then I ban 100.232.*.* and it will take care of all of his activity unless he changes providers of course.

Now if he is using a well known telco or cable company, then it would affect others so, not sure, hopefully he is from Indonesia or something and you can just ban him.

actually what he should do is post up the scamers ip...then we can all flood them with virus's:laugh:

Back