Help name my paint shop

Okay BT...now you know I'm only poking fun here, but I can't help it...

Put this on your sign...
<marquee>Bullet Bikes Custom Paint...I don't ride 'em, I paint 'em!!</marquee>

Oh, you are going to kill me for that one!  Now, go ride on your days off this week okay?!  
tounge.gif
 Kill me later...in an email if you must...  
thumbs-up.gif
There's one in every fuggin' crowd...
blush.gif

I'm seein' some pretty good ideas. Keep 'em comin'. I know somethin' will click!
biggrin.gif

I kind of like "Bullet Bikes". Could be slang for sport bikes, and what I call my victims', errrrr, customers' bikes. If it ain't a Bullet Bike, it ain't painted right! Hehehehehe...
laugh.gif

Ummm, I think that sounds better than I paint 'em but don't ride 'em... MICHELLE!!!
tounge.gif
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082422948 -->

My $0.02 worth.....

"Kris' Custom Creations"

"Train's Tranformations"

"The Custom Paint Shop", or "That Custom Paint Shop"

Good Luck BT.

hey BT....

how 'bout "Pearls of Wisdom"

or my personal favourite....Monsta should have used this for one of his ventures...

"Mental Flake"

or maybe.... "Have Gun , Will Travel" kinda covers both yer occupations .

I dunno BT......so far the winner has to be....

PEARLS OF WISDOM

hav a good 1 bro........RSD.

hey BT....

how 'bout    "Pearls of Wisdom"

or my personal favourite....Monsta should have used this for one of his ventures...

"Mental Flake"

or maybe....   "Have Gun , Will Travel"     kinda covers both yer occupations .

I dunno BT......so far the winner has to be....

PEARLS OF WISDOM

hav a good 1 bro........RSD.
"Mental Flake"?
rock.gif
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
laugh.gif
That's a good one.
biggrin.gif

I'm seein' some pretty good ideas. Keep 'em comin'. I know somethin' will click!
biggrin.gif

I kind of like "Bullet Bikes". Could be slang for sport bikes, and what I call my victims', errrrr, customers' bikes. If it ain't a Bullet Bike, it ain't painted right! Hehehehehe...
laugh.gif

Ummm, I think that sounds better than I paint 'em but don't ride 'em... MICHELLE!!!
tounge.gif
rock.gif
You know I luv ya BT! I couldn't resist...moment of weakness...I'm a bad, bad girl...SORRY!!!
tounge.gif

See, guys and gals, BT and Michelle joined h.org at almost the same time, and we have the same Busas (minus some mods in the last several months) bought at nearly the same time...Michelle's been riding a little more than BT, so she likes to pick on him from time to time...and apparently also enjoys speaking in the third person...
biggrin.gif

I liked "Bullet Bikes" too...play on words for bullet bikes, and still represents your name BT, but I am biased since it was my idea...
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif
rock.gif
You know I luv ya BT!  I couldn't resist...moment of weakness...I'm a bad, bad girl...SORRY!!!  
tounge.gif

See, guys and gals, BT and Michelle joined h.org at almost the same time, and we have the same Busas (minus some mods in the last several months) bought at nearly the same time...Michelle's been riding a little more than BT, so she likes to pick on him from time to time...and apparently also enjoys speaking in the third person...
biggrin.gif

I liked "Bullet Bikes" too...play on words for bullet bikes, and still represents your name BT, but I am biased since it was my idea...
biggrin.gif
Yeah, just wait 'til you drop yer bike off fer paint. I've got some ideas to hook yer busa up. Teach you to pick on me!
firedevil.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif
rock.gif
You know I luv ya BT!  I couldn't resist...moment of weakness...I'm a bad, bad girl...SORRY!!!  
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Yeah, just wait 'til you drop yer bike off fer paint. I've got some ideas to hook yer busa up. Teach you to pick on me!  
firedevil.gif
**sniff**
**sniff**

I'm sorry...I stand here humbled BT...begging for a nice, custom BT paint job without PINK in it!
tounge.gif

jump9.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Oh, and instead of flames, it's gonna have hot pink ribbons streamin' from front to rear.
tounge.gif

Let me know if ya need help designing that logo. Who is your target customer (cars, bikes etc) and what colors do you want to use? IM me this info and I'll start playing around with some things.
Good luck.

BD

Funny after dozens of postd pickin' on BT about his hanger queen its the pretty blond that gets noticed. :p

How about "The Train Station" Your one stop for all your custom paint needs?
cool.gif

laugh.gif

"What the world...needs now...is love, sweet love...no just not for you and me, but for everyone..."

Back