Help Need Paint shop in INLAND EMPIRE California

euroR

Registered
Hello its time to paint my bike. I am looking for anyone to recommend a Paint shop near Inland Empire (Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Riverside, Corona, Rialto etc.)
I would like a place that will do a good job. Not looking for anything special only good quality just one color. I just want to drop the bike and pick it up painted. I know its more but I dont want to do anything my self. Only want a good quality. I know paint jobs can be between $300 and up to $$$$$ im looking to spend $1000.00 I will post a photo of what im looking for below. Its a green lovely green. Also if anyone of you knows the name of that green color that would be a big help too. My bike is a blue 2008 I did lay it down on the side but nothing a bit sanding wont fix, a small 5mm crack but again simple fix.

245688d1335889552-best-full-exhaust-system-my-2011-hayabusa-img_1664.jpg
:bowdown::thumbsup:

Looks similar to that lambo green, but you'll probably need to make sure to stay away from 3 stage paint for that price range.

Good luck with the search.

Yes use the lambo green. You are still going to wind up with a three stage. You will need a solid green base then the lambo green then clear. Call all the paint co in the la and san diego area there are a ton of them. You are going to have to find a individual to paint that for that price. I can tell you exactely what to do But i do not have time to.

Couldn't say, I've only been workin on making my paint jobs better at home. Last 3 stage turned out a bit dry on a couple spots. Someone may come along.....

Back