Paint the wheels?

Green wheels?

• Yes

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • No

Votes: 41 77.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go for the green reflective stripes. If that's not quite enough for you then maybe do either the arms of the rims green, and leave the hubs black or do the opposite. Sweet looking color; I like it! :thumbsup:

Ive seen the viper in person and the paint chip and the shop, trust me, the color is COMPLETLY different. The internet pics are nasty, the color is much brighter.

+1
That green will look good the way it is in the pic. Now that pic of the Viper on the other hand:whistle:

While I like colored wheels I speak from experience when I say to make sure you powder coat the rims and not paint them.

Ian
RedlineStands.com

I think the whole wheel in green is too much color. The wheel lip stripes give the color needed without going too far.

the silver cans have to go.... I like the black wheel (a bit more subtle)

how about shiny polished:
DSC_0164.JPG

Last edited:
I would say keep them black like the tires...let the bike speak for itself. I painted a friends bike black with dayglo yellow wheels...it looked like two halos day or night with a minium amount of light...the green would not be far behind for a refective surface at a driving rpm. It fits some tastes and if that is what your after...go for it. On your pic the green looks good, but at some point it becomes a green bike with black on it...again it is your bike and do whatever you prefer.

Back