Custom Painting

client passed on in a crash two weeks after i painted this for him. kool kid [21], went around a garbage truck and car in front of truck decided to u-turn.
You painted the grim reaper on a dudes bike and two weeks later he died? Holy clear coat!
Yikes... It even says "Times Up"...
ghostface.gif

I think I'm gonna hit Rev up. Man those paint jobs are sick!!!
You do ghost flames Rev? I'm looking to get the whole bike re-painted maybe this winter. Same color but with ghost flames. I have the paint (base, gold flake, red, reducer and catalyst) all House of Colors.
beerchug.gif

Shawn

182kb_Busa.jpg

Does anyone know of a good custom paint shop in the Houston area.  I want to paint my bike with a Iceman or Silver Surfer theme.
Just to give you the heads up, both themes have been done. Silver Surfer theme from ATL was posted in 2 Wheel tuner a couple months ago.
Not to say yours would be "original"
laugh.gif

Revolution, I'm hurt you didn't put up Luci as one of your masterpieces. I guess I'll have to fix that little oversight. Shipped to Revolution from St. Louis Missouri.

customer_bikes_002__Medium_.jpg

this one was shipped to Milwaukee. here's a pic in clients garage.
dammid man! of all the pics you got of my bike, ya gotta throw up one with my messy-azz garage in the background??? ROFL j/k bro!
laugh.gif

shipping your plastics will cost around $400 or so round-trip from anywhere USA to NY where Dave (aka Revolution) is, fyi. I havta say, the mans' work speaks for itself
bowdown.gif

But in case it aint talkin loud enough-
Go grab the new July issue of Superstreetbike Magazine-go thumb thru the entire magazine, and try to find ANY painter with more than ONE bike's work featured in the magazine...
Dave has THREE
eek2.gif
*albeit, the third one was his b4 he added the new graffic design* (but still)
muscle.gif

seriously-the work speaks for itself, but if that aint enough?
Dave is an awesome guy, and for the $$ I shelled out for my paint, I think I ripped HIM off-there's easily 250+ hours into my paint and he dint run me anywhere near what I originally thought Id be paying for the kind of work I got.

Do your homework search some painter's sites for info n then come back n talk to Dave...Im sure you can work something out-believe me its worth the wait.
I've had Dave's paint on my bike for less than 2 years, n the bike was already used in a major Bike publication *cough* same issue of SuperStreetBike mag *cough* so I can definitely say I got my money's worth
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

NewBusapics_011.JPG

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

I sent Rev a PM. I need to see how soon I can get the ball rolling. Although I don't want to look like someone else but Silver Surver was my favorite superhero when I was a kid (a long time ago). I usually ride by myself so what better theme for a bike.

few words of advice on the paint bro-DONT RUSH ANYTHING!!! your paint is arguably the BIGGEST single statement your bike makes rolling by besides the sound comin out the pipes; everyone sees the paint, n you wana make sure you ONLY spend $ on work that you feel will best reflect what you want onto the body of the bike
beerchug.gif

Patience grasshoppa, lol
cool.gif
*my paint took 4 mos...WELL worth it, IMO*

dammid man! of all the pics you got of my bike, ya gotta throw up one with my messy-azz garage in the background??? ROFL  j/k bro!
laugh.gif

shipping your plastics will cost around $400 or so round-trip from anywhere USA to NY where Dave (aka Revolution) is, fyi. I havta say, the mans' work speaks for itself
bowdown.gif

Go grab the new July issue of Superstreetbike Magazine-go thumb thru the entire magazine, and try to find ANY painter with more than ONE bike's work featured in the magazine...
Dave has THREE
eek2.gif
muscle.gif

Dave is an awesome guy, and for the $$ I shelled out for my paint, I think I ripped HIM off-there's easily 250+ hours into my paint and he dint run me anywhere near what I originally thought Id be paying for the kind of work I got.

Do your homework search some painter's sites for info n then come back n talk to Dave...Im sure you can work something out-believe me its worth the wait.
I've had Dave's paint on my bike for less than 2 years, n the bike was already used in a major Bike publication *cough* same issue of SuperStreetBike mag *cough* so I can definitely say I got my money's worth
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif
$400 round trip? who do you use bro?

I just sent 4 x 20" chrome wheels with rubber out to Venice CA from Philly...total weight 340lbs, cost me $199 insurance,tracking # and delivery due date included ..."RAILWAY shipping",if I ship anything big I never would use UPS or USPS..or whatever,they rob your ass...

could probably ship fairings and tank from here to there and back for $50 or so....

just a heads up.

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

dammid man! of all the pics you got of my bike, ya gotta throw up one with my messy-azz garage in the background??? ROFL  j/k bro!
laugh.gif

bowdown.gif

Dave has THREE
eek2.gif
muscle.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

I just sent 4 x 20" chrome wheels with rubber out to Venice CA from Philly...total weight 340lbs, cost me $199 insurance,tracking # and delivery due date included ..."RAILWAY shipping",if I ship anything big I never would use UPS or USPS..or whatever,they rob your ass...

could probably ship fairings and tank from here to there and back for $50 or so....

just a heads up.
Good information all!!!

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

UPS for Bid D's.

i couldn't find a pic of your bike Dennis. got one now!

i knew youz was gonna hit me up on that pic broham.
beerchug.gif

IMG_1942.JPG

just a heads up.
I had about 6 different boxes to ship out....plus three more (some idiot forgot the piece b/w the tail under seat
banghead.gif
...and the gas cap...and the old fairing that I had to take off the busa)
I had to replace most of my panels after I wrecked, so dave got a fresh nosepiece, rt. fairing and tailsection, and gas tank. I dunno if they have Railway shipping around here, but I'll check into it-never know what I might send Dave next
whistling.gif

Amy's Chevelle is lookn a lil' stale...
cool.gif

its ROADWAY http://www.roadway.com/ NOT RAILWAY,my bad,got a million things going on in my head and none of them good right now.

ck it out though if your gonna ship.its an extra $75 to have it picked up at residence and an extra $75 to drop off at residence... I dropped them off myself at the local truck doc to save the fee(they are all over just search zip code) and gave drop off addy as a business addy (its no charge delivered or picked up from a business)

or check out "USHIP" its like ebay,you list what you are shipping and from where to where and ppl bid on it,this is what i used to get my bike from Ohio when i bought it,I paid $300 picked up and delivered the same day!!!

I sent Rev a PM.  I need to see how soon I can get the ball rolling.  Although I don't want to look like someone else but Silver Surver was my favorite superhero when I was a kid (a long time ago).  I usually ride by myself so what better theme for a bike.
i'm in h-town.
ya aint GOTTA ride alone, though you'll prolly be several lengths BEHIND
laugh.gif

JKJK (hit me up)

Back