custom paint

Busa_05

Busa Legend
Donating Member
Registered
Okay...i have an '05 black and silver that I am thinking having some custom paint work done on...I am thinking having all decals removed, have the nose piece painted to match the rest of the black, fender and tank as well...basically a stripped down black '05 limited...then having the kanji done in either luminescent orange or red on each side of the fairing and I want the paint to "glow", one kanji on the hump in the same paint, "SUZUKI" painted on either side of the tank in the same color and type of paint as the kanji...any opinions, suggestions? Two pictures to consider for colors...

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112231719 -->

Attachments

• aem.sized
    112.5 KB · Views: 290
that picture above is a possible pic to use for the painter...color ideas? the paint will glow in the dark...also, this is something like the limited...the kanji would be different and I am leaving the frame as is to get it chromed in the future - like in the pic above...ideas, suggestions?

so the bike will essentially be black, nothing on the undertail, the Kanji done in candy orange or red...

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112314629 -->

Attachments

• agf.sized
    68.8 KB · Views: 291
Sorry, way too loud for my tastes. And glow in the dark is a big no no here. If they take notice to you, more chances you get the ticket.

House of Kolor has a really beautiful candy orange, the bike would be smokin!
smile.gif

I have an 05 red/black and i'm thinking of custom painting it but don't know what colors to paint it.....I like that black/silver/orange though

I only have 2 miles on it....250 rear tire kit w/warlock wheels

i need a few suggestion myself

<!--EDIT|dreday
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112277749 -->

DSC00800.JPG

Dreday, how different does your bike ride&handle with the 250?

Hey -
What about something in a Marine Corps emblem?
thumbs-up.gif

Oh! Shawn, damn, I didn't even think about that. Now that you mention it...I could have something incorporated on my hump instead of on the fairing...yeah, get the cowl, fender, and tank blacked, have the kanji re-done on each side of the fairing, and have something like the EGA, the bully, or something like that added to the hump...how's that sounding? Any ideas from you....?

Back