Help name my paint shop

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, the shop is officially under way now so I need to start thinkin' about a shop name and a logo. I've considered "Bullet Customs" as the shop name. I also thought about Bullet Train Customs but to me, Bullet Train really only applies to busas or the actual Japanese bullet trains. While I'd have no problem only paintin' busas if the work was there I'm afraid I'm gonna have to be a bit more diverse to stay busy enough to make the shop worth while. Knowin' that up front I think maybe it's not such a good idea to include the train part in my shop name. So, let's hear what all you creative folks think I should call it.

Also, I want a cool logo for web use and maybe other uses as well. I figure it's prolly useless to work on a logo until I have a name but if anyone has any ideas on a custom logo that includes a bullet and a busa somehow I'm all for seein' it/hearin' about it.
wink.gif
The only idea I've had so far if I go with Bullet Customs was to have the outline of a busa nose silhouette that fades into an outline of a bullet casing silhouette, like the busa nose is the "lead". If I were to go with Bullet Train Customs I might could go with a Japanese bullet train nose fading/blending back into a bullet shell casing. Thoughts or comments?
rock.gif

Shucks BT ... I like both of your ideas ... it's gonna be hard for my unimaginitive(sp) brain to come up with something cool, but if I do, I'll send it your way.

DJ

I gotta couple for ya BT .

"Paint Bike Numbers" (paint by numbers)

" Squirtin' Color " obvious

" Kool Kolors by Kris " KKK , outa be big in the south.

" Southern Hostility " (southern hospitality)

" You can always turn to your Parish" (that'll only make sense to BT . )

" Something Picaso " (a line from a movie)

" A Body is a Temple, I'm just painting the walls." (car body)

" Paint it Black " ( rolling stones tune .)

" Colored Greens " ( deep south thing . )

" Red , White , an Blue " ( I really like that one....self explanitory)

I'm still thinkin' BT , trying to come up with something original....

have a good 1........RSD.

I'm not the most creative person in the world, but I will give it some thought! If anything feels right I will let you know.
idea.gif

How 'bout "ExotiWorks Custom"?

Or maybe "HighSpeed Shootout"

Or simply...."BulletSpeed Customs" or "BulletSpeed Works".

More to come as my simpleton mind cranks out more ideas...

BIKES BY BULLET?

BULLET BIKE WORKS?

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082393496 -->

Okay BT...now you know I'm only poking fun here, but I can't help it...

Put this on your sign...
<marquee>Bullet Bikes Custom Paint...I don't ride 'em, I paint 'em!!</marquee>

Oh, you are going to kill me for that one!  Now, go ride on your days off this week okay?!  
tounge.gif
 Kill me later...in an email if you must...  
thumbs-up.gif

Back