Any Reloaders? Advice pls

They weren't trying to take your guns away after 911 a Republican was in office then...

I think my first 2 stamps in 1995 were about 6 months each. About the same as the ones I got a few years back. There is no doubt activity has increased. I need to get my butt in gear and submit a couple more form 1s.

I love H110. This is the powder I mainly use in my magnum loads, it flows well through the powder drop and is clean burning. Good stuff! If I want a big boom I use Blue Dot. It makes people turn around and go "What the Hell"? :laugh:

I've fired a few supersonic rounds loaded with it and was happy with it. I can't remember what I was loading for my 44mag in the 80s, but it boomed like a rifle in an indoor range!!!

I can't believe it takes 10 months. I got my stamp right after 911 and it took me 3 months. I thought that was a long time

I sure hope it is not 10 months, but that is the average turnaround according to the gun shop. I have to look into the "trust" that sky is talking about.

I sure hope it is not 10 months, but that is the average turnaround according to the gun shop. I have to look into the "trust" that sky is talking about.

If you file via paper, it will take AT LEAST that long. I have a submission from FEB 13 that I still haven't seen back. But there are electronic filings (trust only) that are taking 100-120 days. Go take a look at NFATracker.com ATF Form 1 and Form 4 Tracking website

Back