Do you ride throughout the Year?

Do you ride your Busa throughout the year?

• Yes, no matter the weather or temperature!

Votes: 55 33.1%
  • Yes, but not in bad weather/temperature

Votes: 83 50.0%
  • I ride only in the "riding season" (spring/summer/fall)

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ride year round. Only times I won't ride are when it's either raining or below 20*. If I'm out and it starts raining, I'll still ride. I just don't start a ride if it's raining.

Every day with few exceptions despite rain, cold, heat or whatever.

Rode whenever no rain was called for. I think the lowest temp. I rode in was 14 or 15 degrees. I want ride to work in the rain but have gotten caught coming home a couple of times.

Here in GA I can pretty much ride year around. Once winter hits, I might only be able to get out once or twice every couple of weeks, but it's enough to keep her going with out having to sit a long time.

Here in GA I can pretty much ride year around. Once winter hits, I might only be able to get out once or twice every couple of weeks, but it's enough to keep her going with out having to sit a long time.

I ride to work almost everyday that it is not raining year round. 86 mile round trip.

I hate to store bikes for the winter so ride at least once a week as long as there is no snow or ice, the other days I just dress for the weather.....Good months like spring summer and fall, I ride everyday.

Of course, I live in Florida.

Only during monsoon season or if it's way to hot do I choose not to ride.

:thumbsup: all year long. It doesn't get that cold here in N.C. I call it quits around the 25 degree mark. No Ice and I'm there.

Back