Women on  Hayabusa.org?

Women on  Hayabusa.org? - Are you OK w/this?

• No! Women will ruin this site.

Votes: 141 100.0%
  • Women OK if they mind their place.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Six of one, have dozen the other.

• Yes!

• There are already too many women on 'busa.org!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This site wouldn't be what it is without our gals , they add a unique and different insight and perspective to the daily ramblings here . And hats off to them...They have my respect and admiration and heres to you girls.... drink.gif

Jeez, I go AWOL for a while and I come back to this?? laugh.gif

This is such a non-topic. I voted just to see the results (not seeing the other link).
Non-issue, folks. Bikes are bikes, Busas are Busas. It doesn't matter the gender!! I would LOVE to see more women into riding. Into riding Busas, even better! Hell I'm trying to do my part... talked the girlfriend into taking MSF in August. I predict a Ninja TwoFiddy in the driveway before end of summer. I couldn't be happier. (Now she won't feel like that lonesome girl in the Triumph ads)  laugh.gif tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Does gender have an effect on how you interact with Busa members on this site, or any site for that matter. Im curious to know.......but more important, how do/will you react to women 'Busa riders here?
You be you, I'm gonna be me.  Anyone is welcome to ride with me with the exception of 'dudes into dudes' / Metrosexuals or ANY guy who wears those idiotic tights while riding a bicycle (Lance Armstrong excluded).  If you can hang, then let's roll - just don't expect special treatment and we're good.

So, while gender doesn't matter, gender preference assuredly does.

I voted 6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other because the point of a forum is to share knowledge with everyone men, women or other. Another point that someone mentioned, I will adhere to the policies of the board for my language and comments. I will not modify my word usage or attitude because a female might read it. If you come to a bar, expect someone to drink. Not say that to be a butthead, just stating a fact.

Don

BTW, Good on ya for all those ladies that are willing to jump on a bike and ride, wish there were more like ya.:D

love the women on the board nothing like a women who rides a busa.. ie crystal wow... bowdown.gif

How did this old thread ger resurrected? This Chick ( if it really was a chick ) posts last July and then leaves, wth! Anyway we all love the girls here and we runnoft anyone who harass's them. Nuff said. wink.gif

Wow, I can't believe this was even posted. I know several women that ride a few with Busa's. A couple that can hang with me all day long twisties or 1/4 mile. Chick's rule dude. On Busa's or not. The few the women on this forum happen to be some of the coolest peeps around. I don't see how they can "ruin" this site. Your thread is just wrong. mad.gif

I have no idea why this poll would come up. You are on the Internet, I could tell you I was an alien from Uranus (and no I'm not a little Sh!t) and you wouldn't know the difference. As for women on Bikes in general. I have ridden with Women, Men, Young and Old. Each group has their @ssho!s and as far as I'm concerned, if you are a safe rider, use common sense and are a decent human being regardless of gender, race, social background, Financial status, Etc... I will ride with you or interact on a board such as this. Everyone has something to contribute to this board and the environment we all live in. That can be positive or negative depending on your perception. But at least we have the right to do so.

So in short, I'm for women here and in every other aspect of my life.

Enjoy the Ride tounge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back