Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal swimsuits

• As long as it is CLEAN

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing wrong with women on bikes or pictures of them on the bikes but i remember one i did see that had a big old gal wearing a thong riding in traffic with the picture taken by the car rideing behind them....come on there has to be a limit some where...and i belive its on the frame....gross vehicle weight lol

funny stuff here...have to ask tho-who the hell are the 3 virgins(fat broads?) who voted no chix/clothes on??!!

(oooohh, i'm guna get it now):O tounge.gif wow.gif
good thing i can outrun big girls:D

Just wanted to get an idea from people on here what they think is acceptable.
Women can vote too!! I want all of you ladies to vote please.

I think of motorcycles just like cars. Most of the time when you have car shows, bike shows, boat shows, or for the most part any motorsports show, you see women as well. Just curious to see what you peeps think after all of the stuff that happened on the board recently.
On the poll questions you forgot nude???

The most a woman on a bike should be wearing is a
g-string!

Like they say "don't touch, unless your nude!"

Just wanted to get an idea from people on here what they think is acceptable.

I think of motorcycles just like cars. Most of the time when you have car shows, bike shows, boat shows, or for the most part any motorsports show, you see women as well. Just curious to see what you peeps think after all of the stuff that happened on the board recently.

g-string!

+1!!!! finally, a voice of reason!!!

badass.JPG

(BigDiesel @ Apr. 05 2006,08:46)
(TorontoBusa @ April 04 2006,23:06)
(GSXRFANN @ July 05 2005,21:27) Just wanted to get an idea from people on here what they think is acceptable.

g-string!

+1!!!! finally, a voice of reason!!!
+2!!!
Bikes are hot. Women are hot. Bikes+Women=one happy me!
jump9.gif

Very old thread, what the heck ...................... No one is awake... nothing to see here... smile.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Very old thread, what the heck ...................... No one is awake... nothing to see here...

Edited by MC MUSTANG on Dec. 20 2007, 8:17 PM[/quote]

lurk.gif

Somebody was looking for pics of women late last night.... google.gif

corner2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back