Bike? Car? Chick?

Bike?Car?Chick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fire fighter 109

Registered
okay, this is on my subaru site. it goes like this...

The genie pops out but he's a condescending prick...so he gives you one wish...with a catch:

You can choose sex with any girl of your choice five times (you pick the time, location, duration, costumes, if your wife joins, etc.)

...or your choice of any one car/bike w/insurance included for life. You just have to maintain it and pay for gas. You cannot sell it for 8 years, and if you do you have to buy a car/bike with the proceeds and have to keep the next car for 8 more years, etc.

(OH, and picking the car doesn't mean you get new women because of it...your life doesn't change except for your car. You aren't suddenly attracting supermodels that want to ride)

what do you do hotshot? What do you do?

I'd take the car, you may not want hot chicks. But when you roll up in a S7 or Bently the young gold diggers will be coming... Not that there is anything wrong with that, only people that have a problem with gold digging are those with out the gold.:whistle: :laugh:

any guy with any hope of surviving a poll with their name attached best answer "car" :rofl:

"Oh honey, who would she be before I cut you off for the next month" ? :laugh:

If I were a single man - it would be GIRL :cheerleader:

Since I am a married man, and would like to stay that way :bowdown:, it would be CAR.

she is all mine....if i spread the sex times out by 2-3 years each i can keep her for 24-25 years:thumbsup:

Karolina_Kurkova.jpg

Already got the woman.
Already have a POS car that works ( I live in LA... like I need another target for the thieves.)

I'll take a Suzuki Nuda with all the spare parts that 'Zuki can muster. :thumbsup:

she is all mine....if i spread the sex times out by 2-3 years each i can keep her for 24-25 years:thumbsup:

What I'd like to do is post a pic of some old nasty chick, and say:

SURE YOU CAN! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back