Which exhaust setup do you have

Which exhaust setup do you have - aftermarket, stock, etc...

• Mine are stockers all the way!

Votes: 277 100.0%
  • I have a stock exhaust with aftermarket cans.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akrapovic full system (the best)

• D&D full system

• Hindle full system

• Micron full system

• Ti Force full system

• Two Brothers full system

• Yoshimura full system

• Other, please explain below

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akrapovic full Ti system. baaa.gif

Dealer installed before I received the Bike. P.S. I have a full stock system for sale with 0 Miles on it. tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Criss123
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069376171 -->

Kerker carbon fiber slip-ons couldn't beat the price, although they sound good I would like something with a deeper growl but they go well with the copper/carbon fiber look. Not to mention I haven't seen anyone else with them so thats a plus.

P1010001.JPG

Akrapovic Evoloution Titanium. Incredible quality, great welds, although the spring loop on head pipe #4 was welded out of position from the flang bracket. It sounds great (think superbike but waaaay deeper). I would have considered BDE Hindle, but I hadn't seen one up close so I was unsure about its quality. BTW sorry for pic quality, I need to get "schooled" by BulletTrain on taking pictures.  laugh.gif Oh yeah the shipping weight according to UPS was 12.5 lbs including box, packaging material and catalog from seller. Like I said "incredible" .

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075076430 -->

Akrapovic.jpg

Just a cheap set of Scorpions but with some custom midpipes that do away with the restrictions inside the original pipes
Im told it sounds great !

108_0888.JPG

I know have a BDE gen III as opposed to the stock I voted for in the poll a few months back.

hey POPO 749  what year frame and swingarm did you put on your 40th?

or did you put 40th plastics and front forks on a previous year? rock.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075142155 -->

FST

It's a 03 blk/gry that got alittle road rash while crossing some train tracks in Myrtle beach last year(damn rain). It's painted copper but it looks like the 40th in the pics posted. You really see who knows their Busa's when they pick up on it.

Good eye

P4230005.JPG

yeah it kinda threw me with the gold forks.....I woulda had it pinned as a previous year if it had silver forks but it didn't....and I was like well thats messed up....03 forks....but not a black frame and swingarm. That color looks damn near identical to a 40th. I know cuz I got one biggrin.gif

Muzzy. Light, shiny, and inexpensive too. $500.00 for a full system. Best bang for the buck. guns.gif race.gif

hmf dual hi mounts here to but the aluminum ones.. everybody that comments on them says they sound awesome. wish dynojet would get a map for them tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back