HELP from the guys please!!

HELP from the guys please!! - What would you prefer?

• Wife/gf buy you something for your bike?

Votes: 60 100.0%
  • Wife/gf buy you something for your car?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wife/gf buy something b/c you dropped hints often?

• Wife/gf buys you a chance to play in a Formula One car?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Mike's list of things he always wants is huge...let's see, at the top (and not being bought this year) is a 22' classic Donzi, a kit to build a replica '65 Cobra, $ to get started on rebuilding his '65 Mustang...on the list of things I know he's like this year are items for his Harley, items for his car, a bike lift...

Well, I've been researching for a while now and have come across one of those "once in a lifetime" things I could afford...it's a day at the VIR track, learning all about and then taking laps in a Formula One car.  Mike's a huge F-1 fan, so I think this is perfect for him...

...problem I'm having is whether he'd truly like that I bought something completely different this year over doing the usual predictable stuff I usually do...

What would you guys like?  smile.gif

Greg, did you vote for getting him something he keeps talking about?

See, I know he'll get all those things no matter what (he tends to just buy stuff when I'm not looking LOL), so that's why I'm thinking "step outside of the box"...

Damn it...that didn't help!  laugh.gif  tounge.gif

I will tell you that the bike parts are tough to buy, because I would feel bad taking things back that she bought, and I would be obligated to use them.

The surprise, ANYTHING especially formula one would completely KICK arse!!!!!! super.gif

And the safe route would be the "hints" I have dropped.

So I vote surprise. super.gif

super.gif

(VaBusa @ Dec. 11 2006,09:23) Greg, did you vote for getting him something he keeps talking about?

See, I know he'll get all those things no matter what (he tends to just buy stuff when I'm not looking LOL), so that's why I'm thinking "step outside of the box"...

Damn it...that didn't help! laugh.gif tounge.gif
Wasnt me.. cool.gif I went with the surprise.

Track time in the F1 car. I would love to do it, but I would never buy it for myself. Memories to last a lifetime. Wifey did that for me for my 40th b-day (on a smaller scale). NASCAR go cart track smile.gif

That's the problem, though Mike makes it easy by giving me links of EXACTLY what he's looking at LOL But, Mike's also the type to buy something and spend the rest of his days looking to make sure he got the best deal. He's an eBay addict and it drives me nuts!

All of the stuff he's talking about wanting, like the bike lift, are things he'll get anyway...

I'm really leaning toward the big surprise/once in a lifetime deal...he loves all racing, but F-1 is is favorite...he's never been in an F-1, and to drive it would be amazing...hrmmm...

I'M STUCK!!!!

(BusaWhipped @ Dec. 11 2006,09:28) Track time in the F1 car.  I would love to do it, but I would never buy it for myself.  Memories to last a lifetime.  Wifey did that for me for my 40th b-day (on a smaller scale).  NASCAR go cart track smile.gif
That's what I want to hear...something he wouldn't buy for himself... smile.gif

I looked at NASCAR stuff, but for the $, the F-1 "experience" was more fun for the cash...just requires a trip to VIR...

smile.gif

(heavybusa @ Dec. 11 2006,09:25) I will tell you that the bike parts are tough to buy, because I would feel bad taking things back that she bought, and I would be obligated to use them.

The surprise, ANYTHING especially formula one would completely KICK arse!!!!!!  super.gif

And the safe route would be the "hints" I have dropped.

So I vote surprise.    super.gif
Thanks Greg beerchug.gif

super.gif

anbeten.gif <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>F-1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span> anbeten.gif

anbeten.gif

Michelle, you answered your own question: Get the F1.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Thanks Wag... beerchug.gif

...just want to get an idea from the masses of men...I don't know what you guys think most of the time...no, wait, I DO know what you guys think most of the time and well, and I won't comment further LOL

Michelle, I would go with the school at VIR... that is just too cool... you can't beat the memories that come from something like that - as well as the pics and video!

Thanks for the input Shawn...it's what I want to get him, just want to make sure most guys would feel the same... beerchug.gif

(guido4512 @ Dec. 11 2006,09:55) I like the 425 HP ...............
Yep, that's what he wants... LOL

Not this year, or next, or the one after that... wink.gif

(heavybusa @ Dec. 11 2006,08:31) anbeten.gif <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>F-1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span> anbeten.gif
+1000-

&quot;Wife of the Year&quot; award for 2006 goes to....... bowdown.gif

That would rank above &quot;Strippers&quot; even for a 20 year old guy!! SHOCKED.gif

anbeten.gif

Wife of the Year?! I'm not so sure about that one tounge.gif

Cool, if it ranks above strippers for a 20 year old, it must be good!! LOL laugh.gif Oh man... wink.gif

(VaBusa @ Dec. 11 2006,07:34) I DO know what you guys think most of the time and well, and I won't comment further LOL
Chicken.

biggrin.gif

muscle.gif

--Wag--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back