Votes: 2 0.9%
  • I bought the bike to get chicks

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Squid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok  ok  I bought the bike for the chicks wink.gif but don't tell anybody that I have
Hooligan tendencies wow.gif

I won't judge you by your choice, just wanna know.
Paul (GMbusa) and I were talking last night about it, and we determined we're hooligans. (I like power wheelies in first gear)

Hooligan: Safe around others, but has fun. Not a BIG stunter, just occasional wheelies, maybe a stoppie or two, burnouts. Almost ALWAYS wears gear. The do it all kinda rider (drag strip, twisties, speed seeker, etc.) but do our best not to put others in danger. In other words, no wheelies in traffic, etc.

Lets see your answers...
repost!!! I just did the same thread!
and I think you even replied to it.

Commuter with occasional hooliganistic tendancies. Of course, on the busa the commute home always seems to take a lot longer considering I have to make at least a 30 mile detour. biggrin.gif

I won't judge you by your choice, just wanna know.
Paul (GMbusa) and I were talking last night about it, and we determined we're hooligans. (I like power wheelies in first gear)

Hooligan: Safe around others, but has fun. Not a BIG stunter, just occasional wheelies, maybe a stoppie or two, burnouts. Almost ALWAYS wears gear. The do it all kinda rider (drag strip, twisties, speed seeker, etc.) but do our best not to put others in danger. In other words, no wheelies in traffic, etc.

Lets see your answers...
repost!!! I just did the same thread!    
and I think you even replied to it.
yeah, but I figured I'd get a poll on it to get numbers on it...

Mostly commute..

My dealer thinks I'm nuts...

We're not.. Are we .. no.. I didn't think so..Good.. 1zhelp.gif

Weekend rider fits best but when the weather is right I will ride everyday after work.

Slight hooligan tendenices, if no-one is watching. That doesn't sound right. Not for a Busa. I haven't got it in me to attempt a stoppie. So much too scratch and I couldn't stand it. biggrin.gif However. did do a small burnout for my sons amusement in the driveway last week.

hooligan i think?? no wheelies outa first...just a quickie if there's room in traffic n i hear a "request". otherwise cruise mostly cuz my boyz all ride littl bikes n can't move thru traffic like i can...on my own, i love seeing triple digits in the boonies where there's nevr any po-po's. My lady was glad i got the busa, cuz now chix wana ride but there's nevr a seat on back 'less she's sitn in it. smart girl eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back