if you could, would you erase some memories?

If you could, would you erase some memories?

• No

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 71 63.4%

• Total voters
No - there were choices made, but they made me stronger and I grew from them. I need them there to help me avoid future problems

I have to disagree with this. While many of our memories are due to decisions we've made, there are some in which one is truly an innocent victim. Those are memories that most don't want to remember.

However, my answer is No. Although I have been an innocent victim, even those painful memories have made me the person I am.

2. that doen't seem healthy for either of you. constant negative reinforcement? easiest way to allow memories to fade is to move on

I doubt that either of them mean it that way.

I seem to have forgotten where i put tomorrows lottery numbers when i got out of delorien this afternoon....any ideas?

Yes...the day I clicked on the link that took me to what a Goatse was...

Damn...if I could only get that click back as that is one memory I really don't need!:moon::rofl:

no I made plenty of mistakes over the course of my life but those mistakes are also what I learned from. There is a saying the difference between ignorance and experience. Experience is making a mistake and learning from it ignorance is making a mistake and making the same mistake without taking anything from it. I'll keep my experience taht came from those memories thank you . :beerchug:

Two Girls One Cup --- Need I say more!

(Don't do it, it's not worth seeing... trust me on this!)

Yes...the day I clicked on the link that took me to what a Goatse was...

Damn...if I could only get that click back as that is one memory I really don't need!:moon::rofl:

:moon::rofl: i googled it. :rofl: some things on the net you just can't unsee! thanks...lol

i've already seen 2 girls, and 1 guy 1 cup, ray n betsey, and a few others:puke:
don't google those :puke:::9

Back