if you could, would you erase some memories?

If you could, would you erase some memories?

• No

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 71 63.4%

• Total voters
I'll gladly keep a lot of bad ones, but there are a couple of things dark and ugly enough that
"What's been seen cannot be unseen, what's been done, cannot be undone"
pops into mind and I wish I had some brain cleaner/eyeball sterilizer.

I would definitely erase some of my bad memories from this past year...with good reason too. But in the end we can't change what has happened so we learn from it and move on with our lives the best we know how. I wish everyone nothing but great memories for 2009

Since I am female I'm changing my mind. :rulez: There are some really CRAPPY memories that I'd like to erase.

Nope. Memories keep me from making the same mistakes again.

--Wag--

"memories were meant to fade.
They're designed that way for a
reason."

"memories were meant to fade.
They're designed that way for a
reason."

I really do like that quote WWJD. I made a comment in Shadiguy's (Tito) update thread, and the main point was how time has a way of "working on things".
I do not want to say working things out, or healing all the hurt because I don't know if that is ever true. I am not sure I would ever get over loosing a child or my spouse. But this time last year was AWFUL for me, and flash forward a year - time has really helped work through many aspects. I am not saying the time lapsed has made life perfect, but eventually the hurt and other terrible memories do fade.

I really do like that quote WWJD. I made a comment in Shadiguy's (Tito) update thread, and the main point was how time has a way of "working on things".
I do not want to say working things out, or healing all the hurt because I don't know if that is ever true. I am not sure I would ever get over loosing a child or my spouse. But this time last year was AWFUL for me, and flash forward a year - time has really helped work through many aspects. I am not saying the time lapsed has made life perfect, but eventually the hurt and other terrible memories do fade.

Glad to hear that, MrsR2B. Schtuff happens, but here we are.... the next day... living on. :)

Back