The ladies of Sex in the City...

The ladies of Sex in the City... - which one would you choose???

• Carrie Bradshaw

Votes: 32 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I was watching the show last night and wondering this. Which of these four ladies do you guys find most attractive or whatever you want to call it??

I am at work, bored to tears....kind of interested in what all you guys have to say on this one.

Bwah ha ha!! I soooo have a response for this but it wouldnt be appropriate.

Lets start off with I never watch the show. If you are really bored, post pics of each with a very short descripter of their personality.

And then you really must clarify what you mean by "choose"

I have differant standards for differant types of situations.

Are you talking:

1) one night stand?

2) Friends with benafits?

3) Steady girl friend until I find wife material?

4) Wife material?

Because who I would choose for wife material is totally differant than who I would choose as options 1 or 2. Option three could fall into catagories 1 and 2 but not 4 or option 3 could fall into catagory 4 as long as she didnt fall into catagories 1 or 2

make sense?

Hah! Four respondents, four votes, four different choices.

Proof positive.

Okay...here is a pic for those that didn't watch the show, or just need some visual.

Starting from left it is: Charlotte, Carrie, Samantha, then Miranda.

BTW..when I said "choose", I was pretty much thinking intimate relationship. I guess I should have been more specific.

images.jpg

Not sure who she is but i always liked older woman so i would take the older woman the one always with a differnt guy thumb_up.gif

I think thrasherfox just turned this into a game of "F***, Marry, Kill"...

Comments removed due to my own conscious lol

Danggit, I have become such a prude I cannot even make a bad comment without feeling guilty about it rofl.gif rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Carrie= the star of the show, usually rocks dirty-blonde to brunette hair
Charlotte= the black haird girl who married fast so she could start makin babies...super prude til Season 4
Miranda= the short red-head lawyer who would rather go to court then get laid...just go c movie guns.gif
Samantha= the blonde 'cougar' who grabs whatever good-lookin dude she feels like grabbin n then throws'em out 'afterwards' like leftover sushi bowdown.gif

gotta say, i love a woman in "P.R." firedevil.gif
*sorry inside joke-i watchd that show waaaaay too much*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back