Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like to surf the net (not bikes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

busahigg

Registered
I saw this in another thread and someone wanted to start a poll to see how many people actually own a Busa........It's not going to be accurate, just because most that don't own a Busa are not going to vote (I would think...of course Hank will vote). Just curious to see whats out there.

I ain't voting because you didn't... jump9.gif

By the way something strange is going on here...There have been alot of hits but no other post...

Man I got to ride yesterday...It was straight...I had not been in the saddle in so long it was almost strange...It was like 70 here...I wanted to take my camera but was afraid of damaging it so no pics...Back held up just fine...

I HAVE ONLY HAD MY BUSA ABOUT 1 MONTH, SO I RIDE WHEN EVER IT IS ABOVE 20 DEGREES. TODAY IT WAS 68 AND I WAS IN HEAVEN. I RODE TO WORK. OH YEAH, THE POLL. I HAVE A 2000 BLUE/SILVER

Man I was the first one to vote...............and you know I got a Busa.............scrape somethin.
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Like what? a shin? Gum off the floor? Nails on a chalkboard? Burnt chili off a pot? Dog sh off your shoe? Sorry I got tears in my eyes from laughin so hard!!!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Man I got to ride yesterday...It was straight...I had not been in the saddle in so long it was almost strange...It was like 70 here...I wanted to take my camera but was afraid of damaging it so no pics...Back held up just fine...
Stu: Yeah, I got to ride on Sunday. 55 degrees and clear. Rain and cold now though..... Come on Spring! biggrin.gif

I feel you just had reconstructive shoulder surgery,Dam I want to ride so bad I can not stand it. crazy.gif

Got a ride in today. 40* and sunny(STUNNAH, bite me&#33wink.gif
Burned up some cagers on hwy14, even had some fisherman getting out of a dirty ol ford truck wavin their arms in circles tryin to get me to do somethin!!! then came around a slight turn at 115 indicated, state trooper in front of me. took the next side road and enjoyed the scenery. came back home, got to the 40mph sign, dropped to 1st and showed some cagers a headlight salute. biggrin.gif

was cold after a while. aaahhhhhhhh........ relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back