The ladies of Sex in the City...

The ladies of Sex in the City... - which one would you choose???

• Carrie Bradshaw

Votes: 32 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
still not enough info cool.gif

but on looks id say eva longoria who ever she plays. and i think shed be good wife material too. so who is she so I can vote beerchug.gif

umm...not even on tha roster, bro- Eva was Carrie's Favorite-booty-call's (Big) wife, only in a few episodes lurk.gif

you can borrow the boxed set from Thrasherfox when he gets done watchin...if Vic doesnt have dibs on it already firedevil.gif

umm...not even on tha roster, bro- Eva was Carrie's Favorite-booty-call's (Big) wife, only in a few episodes lurk.gif

you can borrow the boxed set from Thrasherfox when he gets done watchin...if Vic doesnt have dibs on it already firedevil.gif
wowold.gif eva aint on the show anymore. she didnt even tell me laugh.gif

i think she was busy nursing that busted nose-last time i saw her on show, she was chasing Carrie B out of her own condo-after she caught Carrie IN HER HOUSE *yep, doin tha NASTY with Big in the bed* chased Carrie to staircase, fell n busted her s**t on staircase.

How that dude even had tha ba11s to walk in that hospital after he KNEW his wife fell CHASIN his mistress??
heard one of the best lines ever in that episode-
"We're so over, we need a new word for over" thats pretty final, for most folks...

Big D, I think you give me and my g/f's a run for our money by way of being fans for the show!!!

I don't want to correct you guys, but I just saw an episode with Mr. Big and His wife when they run into Carrie and Aiden at a furniture store. I think Big's Wife, Natasha, was actually played by Bridgette Moynahan (sp??).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back