Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal swimsuits

• As long as it is CLEAN

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love those pretty finger nails. Those lips are sexy too!!!!   tounge.gif tounge.gif
I had NOTHING to do with the makeup job or the pink bike...BulletTrain did it, and it seems that EVERY other member on here copied it to their PCs to forever haunt me... laugh.gif

I HATE PINK!!!!!!!!!  ices_rofl.gif
I have my copy!!!

Have been working on my own mods to the picture myself biggrin.gif
No Ron...not YOU TOO! laugh.gif

Okay, post it up...I'm on drugs today...or, will be soon... tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Love those pretty finger nails. Those lips are sexy too!!!! tounge.gif tounge.gif
I had NOTHING to do with the makeup job or the pink bike...BulletTrain did it, and it seems that EVERY other member on here copied it to their PCs to forever haunt me... laugh.gif

I HATE PINK!!!!!!!!! ices_rofl.gif
I have my copy!!!

Hey what happen to the picture of you on the black busa with black lip gloss, black finger nails and in black lace

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Thats a sweet pic Michelle. That color is......uh.......very..um..becoming on you!
Where IS that pic in black lace??tounge.gif

Love those pretty finger nails. Those lips are sexy too!!!! tounge.gif tounge.gif

I have my copy!!!

Hey what happen to the picture of you on the black busa with black lip gloss, black finger nails and in black lace
You cannot Prove a thing... smile.gif

Now she has been on my Busa though... Hmmm....

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Love those pretty finger nails. Those lips are sexy too!!!!   tounge.gif tounge.gif

I HATE PINK!!!!!!!!!  ices_rofl.gif
I have my copy!!!

No Ron...not YOU TOO!  laugh.gif

You cannot Prove a thing...  smile.gif

Now she has been on my Busa though...  Hmmm....
laugh.gif

And I was screaming...

...'nuff said... tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

I have my copy!!!

You cannot Prove a thing... smile.gif

Now she has been on my Busa though... Hmmm....
laugh.gif

And I was screaming...

...'nuff said... tounge.gif
HAHAHAHAHAHH!!

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

smile.gif I do remember someone holding on real tight.. laugh.gif Shouting something about too fast...

I still coulda used some help with the oil change though... biggrin.gif

smile.gif  I do remember someone holding on real tight..  laugh.gif   Shouting something about too fast...

I still coulda used some help with the oil change though...  biggrin.gif
I never shouted "too fast"...just let a huge scream out when we, ummm, went very fast in a very short distance...

It was fun...but, I don't like riding on the back! tounge.gif

Now, oil changes I can do with my eyes closed. Should have had me help you out while you were in FL... smile.gif

smile.gif

damn Va you think you could get a softer color lipstick and fingernail polish like candy apple red or something laugh.gif j/k I know go to the corner put my nose 1 inch above normal for like an hour right.

Just wanted to get an idea from people on here what they think is acceptable.
Women can vote too!! I want all of you ladies to vote please.

I think of motorcycles just like cars. Most of the time when you have car shows, bike shows, boat shows, or for the most part any motorsports show, you see women as well. Just curious to see what you peeps think after all of the stuff that happened on the board recently.
I must have missed something that happened on the board, but I'm for women friends whatever. Just keep it respectable, and tailored to the audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back