Women on  Hayabusa.org?

Women on  Hayabusa.org? - Are you OK w/this?

• No! Women will ruin this site.

Votes: 141 100.0%
  • Women OK if they mind their place.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Six of one, have dozen the other.

• Yes!

• There are already too many women on 'busa.org!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, gender don't matter on the boards, as long as this dooesn't turn into matchmaker.com!
This would have been a nice poll choice...

Michelle, not sure what u mean? I meant the guyz here kinda go crazy when a new gal shows up.  blush.gif
No, I got that part...I know that when the gals start a thread, it goes nuts...we can't help that...that's the GUYS doing laugh.gif

I just see a series of threads here lately that seem to be directed at the gals in a negative way...or, perhaps I'm just too damn sensitive lately...

Maybe a little sensitive. Just a little. Nijinski, too. Still, I can't picture anyone actually answering this poll. Not to mention the maroon who started it. What the he!!?

--Wag--

mad.gif

Maybe a little sensitive.  Just a little.  Nijinski, too.  Still, I can't picture anyone actually answering this poll.  Not to mention the maroon who started it.  What the he!!?

--Wag--

mad.gif
Well, I don't know Wag...I see a post started b*tching about the MCN thread being deleted, and razzing the gals for posting up pics of guys...then this dumb azz poll...

I know that most of the guys here are respectful, but WTF is going on lately?

I have just been sitting back taking it all in, never complaining to a moderator or making a big stink, but I'm starting to think that a few of the guys on here are pointing fingers at the ladies as the "cause" of the problems around here? That reading in way too much or what? I don't feel the love... smile.gif

Maybe a little sensitive.  Just a little.  Nijinski, too.  Still, I can't picture anyone actually answering this poll.  Not to mention the maroon who started it.  What the he!!?

--Wag--

mad.gif
Well, I don't know Wag...I see a post started b*tching about the MCN thread being deleted, and razzing the gals for posting up pics of guys...then this dumb azz poll...

I know that most of the guys here are respectful, but WTF is going on lately?  

I have just been sitting back taking it all in, never complaining to a moderator or making a big stink, but I'm starting to think that a few of the guys on here are pointing fingers at the ladies as the "cause" of the problems around here?  That reading in way too much or what?  I don't feel the love... smile.gif
The key word is "few." I notice the jackazz who posted this lame "poll" has 6, count 'em, SIX posts on here.

Now, if it had come from NE or Cache or BT or someone like that who has a great reputation on here, then I would think you had something to be sensitive about!

Hell, I'm still a newbie. Maybe I'm not making any sense!

Bleah.

--Wag--

Allright, I think I have seen enough. It looks like this site is going the way of the others I have seen. We dont need this kinda crap here.

Whomever started this can take it elsewhere....

Or if this is ok with the admins please just deactivate my login.

Lori, I'm Laughing so hard I feel off my chair ...  laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120617916 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Geez would everyone chill!!!

First off, my first instinct was the person who started this thread and has 6 posts under their belt was a female.

It felt like a female checking out the board to see how everyone responded.

Possibly someone that is looking for a home and made the poll choices easy to slam women to see what the reaction was and if she wanted to be part of this or not.

That was my first hunch. then I looked at the profile under Gender and discovered no gender specified.

So I am still leaning towards the topic started &quot;MIZFIRE&quot; is a female maybe trying to find a female tolerant board to hang out at.

My second thought is &quot;MIZFIRE&quot; is a troll.

In either case, if &quot;MIZFIRE&quot; is a female looking for a female tolerant home, hostilities are not required and probably are not making her feel very welcome.

If &quot;MIZFIRE&quot; is not a female, then a male starting a post like that with only 6 posts under the belt is a troll just trying to start crap, and again, all hostilities are doing is feeding the troll.

Just say YES, females are more than welcome and we are gender blind here on h.org

Anything more than that is a waste of energy and can only lead to making a potential new member think we are a bunch of hostiles, or it is feeding trolls.

Just my .02

I like to see women on bikes, whether they are Busa's or not. It is not just a man's sport/hobby. This may sound ignorant, but I think women on bikes are sexy, because they are, in my opinion, adventurous and willing to think &quot;outside of the box&quot; instead of being stereotyped as &quot;prissy&quot;. They are riders!! They are women!! They are acceptible!! They are fun to hang out with!! They are welcome!! They are sexy!! (Hope I didn't sound too cheauvanistic (sp?))

Yeah, Thrasher, I was starting to think the new poster is a gal...but, damn, what a way to say &quot;hi&quot;... rock.gif

Thanks for putting things in perspective Thrasher... smile.gif

I'm with thrasherfox on this one..I thought it was a girl looking for a place to post. The name gave me that impression.

Either way, I'm not gonna get worked up over it. I'm here, deal with it. laugh.gif

Geez nice vote choices.  The woman that we do have I am sure will feel real good about those choices.   mad.gif

But at least you put it in the right section.  biggrin.gif
Ditto,  but I will add just see how many responses Lobusa or VA get when they post .... tons!   :o
Hey Kent, we don't ask for it...can't help that there are a few gals in a sea of men here...I honestly try to get other gals to join, Busa or not...

WTF is up with this poll...I'm starting to feel &quot;not very welcome&quot; lately with the guys ranting about this and that...dayum, what happened to the h.org I joined?  mad.gif

rock.gif
It will be back. Which was m point to this negative post to begin with.

mad.gif

Okay, WHO is man enough to own up to the &quot;OK if they mind their place&quot; vote? ices_rofl.gif

Jed Clampett, is that you? laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back