How much time you spend on the internet daily?

How much time you spend on the internet daily?

• Less than 1 Hour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2 Hours

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • 2-4 Hours

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 4-6 Hours

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 6-8 Hours

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • 8-10 Hours

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • More than 10 Hours

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters

Hayabusa4life

I said Good Day!
Donating Member
Registered
Im curious how long do you spend on the internet daily? It doesn't matter if you are on the computer, phone or any other device. It doesn't matter if you are here on the org, checking e-mails, facebook, craiglist, ebay, surfing the web, ect, ect. I would like to know how much time you are online...

Sometimes I sit down and Im online for a while, here on the org, browsing products on ebay, checking local craiglist, and random stuff. I stop for a lil bit, but I keep coming back for more, then I stop and go here and there.

If I have to add every single minute that Im online, I would have to say about 6-7 hr.:laugh:

So how about you?

Never added it up, always on the oRg with my work, home, and on the go with the Droid. Unless I am working in the field for a while, I am at a computer all day long.

Goes on at 8 in the morning. Off at 2am. 7 Days a week. When I'm driving or away from the house, got the Droid going for email.

But I hate surfing the web, no time,l or do anything random. It's all work, work, work. Just not enough hours in the day. I want that 25 hr day Dad has. :laugh:

Probably 6 to 8 hours a day on the web including work related Internet time. I probably spend 12 to 14 on a computer in some capacity.

Back