Women on  Hayabusa.org?

Women on  Hayabusa.org? - Are you OK w/this?

• No! Women will ruin this site.

Votes: 141 100.0%
  • Women OK if they mind their place.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Six of one, have dozen the other.

• Yes!

• There are already too many women on 'busa.org!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mizfire

Registered
Does gender have an effect on how you interact with Busa members on this site, or any site for that matter. Im curious to know.......but more important, how do/will you react to women 'Busa riders here?

Gender has little effect on how I interact with others with the exception that I monitor my langage and find myself explaining things in more detail. Women are all about details and they need them to fully comprehend things. Us guys assume and move on. Women not only tend to want to know how but also why.
A trait us guys need to adopt!

A woman on a bike always gets my vote. I think it's great, and I welcome one and all.

Geez nice vote choices. The woman that we do have I am sure will feel real good about those choices. mad.gif

But at least you put it in the right section. biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120556123 -->

rant.gif Yeah, WTF is up with the poll choices??

You apparently don't need any help sounding like as jackass...

Honestly, I thought the men on here were better than that!

rant.gif Yeah, WTF is up with the poll choices??

You apparently don't need any help sounding like as jackass...

Honestly, I thought the men on here were better than that!
Direct your comments to the person that started the thread  tounge.gif  you don't want to get the JACKAZZ crowd all riled up  laugh.gif

That's why it says &quot;WTF is up with the poll choices??&quot;

Hence being directed DIRECTLY AT the person who posted the poll choices...

I KNOW you are better Rich! wink.gif

Ninja already pointed that out about the poll choices wink.gif so far the poll results are 100% YES biggrin.gif

I vote yes the more the Merrier . biggrin.gif does it really mater what sex rides the busa ? I for one am pretty impressed by a female busa rider cool.gif

Does gender have an effect on how you interact with Busa members on this site, or any site for that matter. Im curious to know.......but more important, how do/will you react to women 'Busa riders here?
We got some great gals here , most likely none too impressed

Nice to see those poll results!!!!! Yes we women do like detail! I like to know everything I can about my bike.

Geez nice vote choices.  The woman that we do have I am sure will feel real good about those choices.   mad.gif

But at least you put it in the right section.  biggrin.gif
Ditto,  but I will add just see how many responses Lobusa or VA get when they post .... tons!   :o
Hey Kent, we don't ask for it...can't help that there are a few gals in a sea of men here...I honestly try to get other gals to join, Busa or not...

WTF is up with this poll...I'm starting to feel &quot;not very welcome&quot; lately with the guys ranting about this and that...dayum, what happened to the h.org I joined? mad.gif

rock.gif

mad.gif

To me, gender don't matter on the boards, as long as this dooesn't turn into matchmaker.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back