Women on  Hayabusa.org?

Women on  Hayabusa.org? - Are you OK w/this?

• No! Women will ruin this site.

Votes: 141 100.0%
  • Women OK if they mind their place.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Six of one, have dozen the other.

• Yes!

• There are already too many women on 'busa.org!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does gender have an effect on how you interact with Busa members on this site, or any site for that matter. Im curious to know.......but more important, how do/will you react to women 'Busa riders here?
newbie.gif Only a "newb" would start something this stupid!!
How true........just another way to get me ticked off. wow.gif Geez at least put some positive choices.

Like:

great convesations
fair
lively
good riders
great Busas
they don't start stu[pid theads.

etc etc. YES we want our Hayabusa woman. Lately more so then many of the men that have been coming through.

okay mizfire bring us out of the dark fess up Girl or troll if your a girl I am sure you'll get a warm welcome just ask skootergirl,  and VABusa as far as I can tell, I am pretty new myself, everyone behaves around her or she'll ground us laugh.gif Let me tell you a story bout a man named Jed poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed then one day he was shootin at some food then up through the ground come a bubblin crude tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120643880 -->

okay mizfire bring us out of the dark fess up Girl or troll if your a girl I am sure you'll get a warm welcome just ask skootergirl, and VABusa as far as I can tell, I am pretty new myself, everyone behaves around her or she'll ground us laugh.gif Let me tell you a story bout a man named Jed poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed then one day he was shootin at some food then up through the ground come a bubblin crude tounge.gif
Oh No I think I am starting to hear dueling banjos now also.

biggrin.gif

What would the world be like without women.....hmhm there wouldn't be hope without Mary, so YES!!! I'll take my prowoman h.org membership now please! laugh.gif

I'm with Thrasher on this one, smells like Troll to me, especially after the most recent threads involving females.

I love Va's posts and I miss Lo's posts. We need more ladies posting on this site, adds a much needed feminine essence ggggggrrrrrrr!!!!!! laugh.gif

laugh.gif

One of the reasons I enjoy this site so much is the diversity of opinions here. We need women to contribute, just like we need men. That's one of the reasons I posted up about the content of the board here lately. If we tolerate the displacement of our diversity, we will have nothing but one viewpoint left. It may seem otherwise to some of you, but I really enjoy the different walks of life we have here.

I think having Women on the board is GREAT!!! It's nice to have different perspectives on varying topics. The common thread which wholes us all together is the love for the Busa. I think thats why most of us are here.

There isn't a guy on here that doesn't notice a woman on a bike. Doesn't matter what type of bike you know you notice. Shell you are great people and I'll ride with you any day. My wife rides as well not a rocket but still a suzuki. Just let it go guys anyone on 2 wheels gets my vote.

As long as the wind is flowing throw the helmet... who cares, cage drivers stay home and off the site...

You ride, your welcome... biggrin.gif

I think its becoming unanimous Girls are wanted and welcome. I'd like to see if the ones that voted NO they'll ruin the site! are man enough to fess up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back