Two women with the giggles, Amazing!

I can't believe the dudes were there with their girls and allowed another dude to show them how fun the track was.:whistle:

Sorry, I just had to point out the great *****assidness that went on between two dudes.:rofl:

Way to show em partner:thumbsup:

SteveO, STT allows 2-up riding on the last session of Novice end of each day by paying users.

Hey Adam.....Come here a minute...
EasterSunday2010062.jpg

"Yeah Dad..."
"Somebody called me Skinny can you take care of them for me"

"You call my daddy Skinny !"
EasterSunday2010071.jpg

"Better take it back or Um a gunna open up this here can of whoop :whistle: on ya' "
EasterSunday2010072.jpg

'Prolly still have training wheels on like me...:poke:'

'As a matter of fact I just found a pic of you and said hotty on my daddies computer'
'you look like a girl'
gff.jpg

I hope you know I'm just foolin and very jealous.
Would love to do a track day one day.
:bowdown:

I can't believe the dudes were there with their girls and allowed another dude to show them how fun the track was.:whistle:

Sorry, I just had to point out the great *****assidness that went on between two dudes.:rofl:

Way to show em partner:thumbsup:

Hey, it was the dudes that came forth and ask to have their sweethearts taken out for a ride! :dunno:

I was just doing my duty! :whistle:

SteveO, STT allows 2-up riding on the last session of Novice end of each day by paying users.

I don't think you mean they let novice riders take a tandum rider out?

I'm assuming they have a rider assigned to the task of taking novice riders out for a two up tandum rides?

That's what we do as well but we don't wait for the last session. We can take tandums out any time.

And for you Mr. Blanca, I have a couple of friends who can take care of that tough guy Adam! No Problem!

Photos 1.11.10 013.jpg

Back